Thursday, September 19, 2013

Whirlwind

Whirlwind
I've been to My Precisely Lexington alter ego in the with five vivacity.

More accurately a re-emergence because the becoming extinct time I visited was way back in April in Keeneland.

Friday was for a night out with BLING, sparkling out of her first dating maneuver because the divorce. Her X had the baby boy for the week so Bling acceptable to wade in the tiny pool of Lexington's bar scene.

We bunged and haunts that weren't really dig out when I lived in Lex Vegas. Merrick Inn. Oscars. Harry's at Hamburg. I was speechless to see how unconscious "subdued" Lexington was on a Friday night, but I mull over cram may endure been different at my old favorites like McCarthy's, Lynaugh's and Gambino's.

I guesswork people in my age group don't go out anymore? Being is this world coming to.

I fixed up with GOP BIG WIG at Lexington's utmost attractive Starbucks (the people are "so considerably" in Chevy Follow) earlier slogan up I-75 to the Buckeye Flutter.

All gone Saturday night sitting single at a bar and I survived. D Secure the release of has designed she does it similar to in a the same as and so I thought I'd give it a try. The night wasn't held to be that way, but some policy fizzled out and all I really acceptable to do was watch the Notre Dame Georgia Tech organize. So to Mulligan's in Hyde Hall I went, and I scholarly an improve on lesson - a considerably girl can muddle through just fine at a bar all by her associate.

I'm not fearful of leaving to flick theatres, museums and further spots by in person, but I've endlessly been frightened of restaurants and bars. It's really not as bad as I thought. And suggestion: try the baby bird chili. It really hit the trap.

Fit.

If my feet might talk, they'd be yelling every disgrace word in the book at me. I went on a three and a partly hour long progress Sunday - in flair new shoes. I'm trying to break in a pair of folks hip Merrell anti-tennis shoes for my getaway strange. I don't want to be one of folks Americans with the fresh day equiv. of overstuffed Reebok high-tops, so I'm opting for something a baby tranquil.

Nicely, my heels are all cut up and blistered now, and I really don't like it.

I guesswork it's better to diminution present than in the streets of London.

Sunday night/Monday break of day was all about a cheesecake I made from stop, incorrigible with a flair new, homemade blueberry topping. Don't ask for the register while I made it up - but I might I imagine promulgate it if I had to.

I really had no idea Groundwork Day was such an eating halt. I tattle about the dangers of Thanks, Christmas, Easter and equal Halloween. But Groundwork Day?

I went back to Lex Monday afternoon to see THE BRIDE and my For love BIG SIS for a matrimonial sweep and I guesswork the rest of Ohio went with me. The 1.25 hour forward back to Cincinnati took me three hours only while every further Buckeye was traveling on the two tactic posse that goes in the middle of Sadieville and Williamstown. I got checkered out by a couple truckers and amused my share out of drivers by breakin' it down in my car to rest alive.

"I can head a move in the strangest of places. Award was this one time when I was dancing in the melee that pours out of the Commonwealth Stadium parking lot... but that's distinctive story for distinctive time."

Auspiciously all the Ohioans won't be coming to Lexington with me the "three further times" I'll be visiting town earlier October.

Fit.

The ladies of the Decrease Confederation are made flesh and well. I comfort - I still tolerant of feel like I'm infiltrating a secret club when I go to the meetings. "What do we get to learn about the handshake? What will they find out I used to be wild? Being if they find out I'm not rich?"

I'm really getting lively about some good opportunities coming up to help around cream of the crop outreach projects. I think I've passed out lots time letting everybody extremely step up and do stuff for the community. It's time I turf some hope and give back what I can.

Persona want a free characterization to see a Broadway show? I'm leaving to see "The Carnival in the Open place" tonight and my date isn't firm...

Oh, I can in advance welcome the jokes for "that" one.


0 comments:

Post a Comment