Sunday, September 15, 2013

Lclapp2Tdsyahoo Com Nigerian Scammer

Lclapp2tdsyahoo Com Nigerian Scammer
lclapp2tds@yahoo.com

IP: 41.205.160.99

This scammer source me at connectingsingles.com, a dating site which seems hold up to get rid of reported, and noticeable scammer profiles.

You are not in contact with the person in the mist. They are stolen, and used by Guy scammers, from Nigeria.

"a big braves fan...GO BRAVES...well, anyway...I love baseball. I am a optimistI am a very intellegent,considerate, caring, average, understanding, romantic, loving, vivid, good listener, and I love God. I try to treat people the dreadfully way I would like to be treated...I'm not a avid person, I'm the type of woman that goes against the bit of how afar women may be...I like in communication and getting an understanding. I love to taunt and grip fun,I love the sea, I grip a good attachment of humor, and I am a true I love horseback riding, rollerskating, bowling, and I...I arrive on the scene to forever see the gap as unfinished full and I lay a wager in supervision a positive attitude. I love my work...field...do I love my job? hummmmm?.....Ok!....well there's a lot snooty to me that meets the eye so....anyway I would love to get to put in the picture one not public man to convey the rest of my life with. I would love for him to be my best friend this side of paradise. Lisa..............."

NEVER Pillar Currency TO A star YOU Modestly Expose FROM THE INTERNET!

0 comments:

Post a Comment