Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Kahi Shares A Story About An Obsessive Ex Boyfriend

Kahi Shares A Story About An Obsessive Ex Boyfriend
ARTICLE: 'Witch Hunt' Kahi, "My ex-boyfriend threatened that he would kill himself when I asked to break up"Source: OSEN via Naver"I had a similar experience. I asked to break up and he threatened me saying, 'I'm on the third floor veranda right now and I'll jump off'. I tried to talk him out of it for three hours but he wouldn't listen to me."1. [+359, -57] Micky Yoochun? Who else is there?2. [+306, -28] I find it ridiculous how people can talk about their ex boyfriends or girlfriends like that. It's always the unpopular celebrities that put out stories like this on TV, a bit pathetic if you ask me. You don't see top stars talking about their past relationships on TV, do you? Kim Tae Hee, Song Hye Gyo, Jun Ji Hyun.. they don't do that. It's best to just completely treat the other as if you don't know them when you break up. It makes me uncomfortable to see celebrities bring up the past like that.3. [+256, -29] I wonder if he saw this on TV and knew it was about him.4. [+246, -71] Park Yoochun?5. [+185, -13] It's been 10 years since she dated Micky Yoochun... I'm sure she's dated other celebrity men since then.6. [+170, -13] Whoever it is out of her ex-boyfriends, I'm sure she knows that the public is aware of Park Yoochun as her ex... and whether or not it's actually him, she should realize that putting out a story like this will affect him as well. She's so immature for being 30. 7. [+165, -18] She talks about Park Yoochun so damn much She also talked about him on Strong Heart a long time ago and now another story here... 8. [+180, -52] She's not talking about Micky Yoochun, is she?9. [+159, -43] Who is she talking about... Micky Yoochun?10. [+155, -45] I doubt it's Park Yoochun. What would he be lacking to threaten to end his life over her?-

0 comments:

Post a Comment