Friday, November 2, 2012

Tips To Meet Your Mr Right By New Years

Tips To Meet Your Mr Right By New Years
My friend, dating coach Ronnie Ann Ryan, planned to re-launch her Operation Find Him Now program yesterday, but due to the storm we endured on the East Coast of the United States (Ronnie's still without power), she's postponing until next Monday.

In the meantime, she wants to pass on a few of her tips for meeting your Mr. Right by New Year's:

"Break away from the pack of women who hope but are not active. Get out there, mingle, flirt, strike up conversations and interact with as many men as possible. (I'll include pointers on locating these men farther down in this post.) This is how you find dates. Dating is a sifting process. You date men to find the right man."

(Terry's two cents: The more men you meet, the more you'll have to choose from. You're less likely to hang onto some guy who treats you poorly because he's the only pebble on your beach.)

More Ronnie:


"Stop the patiently waiting bit and get moving. Once you start meeting men, then you'll need to be patient about finding a good one. Perseverance is required. Being patient alone at home is not a strategy for romantic success."

MEET MEN BY DOING THIS

Ronnie suggests:


-Watch Monday Night Football or the World Series in a local pub (Terry's two cents: Such events are jammed with healthy guys who enjoy sports, with the occasional alcoholic sprinkled in. This is a good thing: It's easier to figure out who's the social drinker and who's the alcoholic in a place that serves alcohol than at church, where everyone's on their Sunday Best Behavior. Find a pub where you feel "comfortable" -- they're not all the same, and different places attract different types of men. Become a familiar face there.)

-Go to singles events (stop thinking about it and actually do it)

-Try online dating (it's a numbers game, but people marry people they meet online. Just know beforehand that you'll meet jokers, so keep dates numerous, short, and in public places)

-Get a costume and go to a Halloween party.

Terry's two cents: A lot of this may sound fairly obvious, and it is. But if you're not doing it, you're not getting many dates. You're limiting yourself to an abbreviated menu.

If you're afraid to do what you need to do (or if you think, "Oh, I tried that once and it didn't work," or "What's the use?"), enlist a buddy to keep yourself accountable. To meet the right man, you must make a consistent effort.

If you're fresh out of buddies (all your friends are married or not overly interested in your love life), Ronnie's Operation Find Him Now program can provide buddies, in addition to the moral support and tools you need to meet your right man. (Bonus: It will also help you pinpoint where you may be sabotaging yourself.)

If you're interested, check it out now. She has two spots left. The program's set to kick off next week. Past participants rave about how this program transformed their lives:

Says Felicia:


"This program completely changed my love life. At first I wondered if I could really do this, but as the weeks went by I started noticing men everywhere. Even better I made sure I talked to as many as I could. My inhibitions and self-doubt melted away as I got more and more practice. I competed with a friend to keep myself motivated and it worked! I met over 63 men! Now I'm dating a wonderful guy who I don't think I ever would have met if I hadn't built up my skills in your program. I tell all my friends about you."

Says Trish:


"I can't believe it, but I met more than 50 men! When I started the program, I didn't even think there were that many men. My confidence literally went through the roof and meeting men is now easy and fun."

Read more testimonials here:


http://www.nevertoolate.biz/private-pages/operation-find-him-now-group-coaching-program/

If you think a happy relationship just isn't in the cards for you, Ronnie has been in your shoes. She walked her talk, found the right man, and is now (happily) married to him.

If you're ready to change your luck in love, check out Operation Find Him Now:

http://www.nevertoolate.biz/private-pages/operation-find-him-now-group-coaching-program/

Too many women say they want to meet the right guy, and then do very little about it. I guarantee they'll still be alone a year from now.

You don't have to be.


0 comments:

Post a Comment