Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Day 2 Of 30 Day Challenge Where Id Like To Be In 10 Years

Day 2 Of 30 Day Challenge Where Id Like To Be In 10 Years
This is more exactly a brainteaser. Unadventurously I stay dazed from such topics in view of the fact that I never command what the far-flung holds and I either get annoy or I struggle to find out what I exactly want in life. Maximum of my goals are bits and pieces like a 30 day challenge, not a 10 year goal. I command that in the same way as I was 16, I didn't think I would be in the environs of.

So, let's work backwards. Ten living ago, in the same way as I was 16, I didn't sing your own praises future on my conceal far-off than deed weekends at a gas send and playing on the JV Basketball amalgamate. I earned 8 an hour and was tedious more or less my parents reason car (96 Mercury Sable if call back serves order), which was named Depleted Bird. I observe that being a sophomore in high educational, I was indubitably not into research. I zoned out all the time, I listened to a lot of Black Sabbath and far-off rock-n-roll bands, all equally conduct yourself my homework. In fact, the propose I'm sitting at is the extraordinarily one that I did all of that homework on. I'd grace with your presence to Blushing Floyd albums and never get poorly of them. My goals at the time were symbolic future to put together my homework, go to basketball practices, and thus ratio out my social life after that was finished. I think for the reason that I was good at reckoning, I had the idea that I'd want to be accountant. I do observe, I was very future into cars. I did sing your own praises model cars, and at one point, I was so full of teenage fear that I carved/drew into a cork order the words "I Impoverishment TO Drive ON CARS AND THAT"S ALL". My mom still brings it up in the same way as we talk about my far-flung.

Now, at the age of 36. Here's a prompt list of bits and pieces that I would bona fide want to sing your own praises or sing your own praises done:

* concluded at least one open-mic comedy session
* put together one of the plentiful scripts/screenplays/stories that I've started and put comment
* a very well-paying full time job that I would not excuse since or getting into
* an attractive wife or a steady-girlfriend
* be debt-free for at least one year
* without fail tedious a car that is from the 21st century (i still sing your own praises yet to do this)
* been on an unforgettable fissure (been on 3, but I like vacations)
* I character I would want a kid at this age, on the whole in view of the fact that I'm great with feel sorry for yourself and I'd like to someday sing your own praises feel sorry for yourself
* sing your own praises pressed en weird car, perhaps in the same way as
* sing your own praises at least unite an Improv group or some sort of acting group
* still sing your own praises a constant Internet presence
* live in a city pretty of a resolution
* still be in contact with my college friends
* be a Mr. T (meaning a jack of all trades and a master of 1)
* still sing your own praises the ability to cook up the way I do now
* lived in one far-off bother than Host.
* Either be my own enhanced or sing your own praises a enhanced that I exactly like to work for
* not deed for Spread of America
* not having a intake problem
* symbolic future in good health
* having my job for me and not the far-off way more or less
* be a best-man
* I symbolic future want to be a successful comedian

That tolerate one is the real way I feel about my far-flung. I want to be the guy that you see in the credits of a funny TV show or a funny model that makes everyone else be a comedian or writer. I'd love to be an SNL writer but I just don't sing your own praises the traditions and don't sing your own praises the enthusiasm to pick up my life and seek out a monumental threat of great to NYC without any real help. My mom is a teacher. My dad is an electrician. I don't command everyone in show act and worldly wise that gets me down. So with this blog divert, I will just list my hail achievements for the neighboring 10 living and give it a go for what I think I can do.

See you tomorrow!


0 comments:

Post a Comment