Sunday, December 25, 2011

Prince Of Tennis Yanagi Renji 057 Lunch

Prince Of Tennis Yanagi Renji 057 Lunch
TITLE:Everyone Tavern Me is Absurd

FANDOM: Prince of Tennis

CHARACTERS: Yanagi Renji, Takayama Mizuko, Niou Masaharu, Sanada Genichirou

PROMPT: 057. Supper

Buzz COUNT: 2,007

RATING: PG

SUMMARY: Supper time relationships and trouble pulled on the improvised.

AUTHOR'S NOTES:


Ugh, it's been so long because I wrote in my my depths Mary Sue elegy that I'd onwards some of the names...particulary of my Mary Sue. I definitely fail. Correctly, from participating in on out, her family name forward marrying Renji is now Takayama.....Delight self cares, but...*shrugs* Set back in their high scholarly life span

My LDT center participating in


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"You expose, this definitely wasn't chief." Takayama Mizuko told her detect at the pass quickly, one Yanagi Renji.

"I expose it's not," He answered "I just feel a bit above confine in experienced that you got to your classroom in one row." Mizuko frowned at that.

"That was two weeks ago." She held. "I'm fine now. I inhibit go fast to worry about participating in at scholarly." Yanagi smiled exactly.

"It doesn't mean that I don't worry that something "might" transpire." He told her as they motionless come out the entry to Mizuko's classroom. "I'm just on the verge of you inhibit class with Akaya."

"You told him to keep an eye on me, didn't you?" She glared, thus sighed. She wasn't all that stupefied, steady without the verification of that pact.

"I did." Renji admitted. "While you expose as well as I do, that he won't point of view it too powerfully." He smiled at her, glanced about, and snuck a clear peck on her ridge after no one was looking. A whooping delight from knock down them told them that they had been trapped. Mizuko laughed.

"Glance at of the devil..." She alleged, waving. "Hi, Akaya-kun"

Renji turned about, and cleared his throat. "You saw go fast."

"Heh, I bet if I hadn't not at home up, it would inhibit been a lot above something." Kirihara Akaya grinned, as he elbowed Mizuko. "So, is he a good kisser after no one's actually watching?" She just giggled.

Renji sighed. "Don't inhibit me think of lacking training exercises for you. I'd hate for Genichirou to inhibit to give you surfeit laps to run today." Renji alleged, as he turned off to primary to his own classroom. He paused for a second and turned about. "See you at lunch?"

"Almost certainly the fundamental short of it. I inhibit to corner up with my friends today - "

"For example friends?" Akaya unclear. He knew Mizuko as one of the shyest fill with in their classroom. She only had a few one-time friends that he knew of. Mizuko elbowed him as Renji walked off.

"I inhibit friends." Mizuko told him. "They just transpire to be extensive...or younger..than me." She alleged. "Else, I definitely just want to eat breakfast at my spreadsheet today."

Akaya shrugged. "Nothin' crime with that." He alleged, as he took his seat in leadership of her, thus turned about in the control. "You expose Yanagi-sempai will come looking for you tho."

"Almost certainly in due course." She shrugged. "Oh, by the way..." Mizuko grinned as she reached out and tried to comprehensible out a one of Akaya's copious stray curls. "I missed you too, seaweed primary."

"Hey!" He exclaimed, pulling barred. And correction back about as the team rang "Don't do that..and don't call me that!" He paused for a pass quickly. "Acknowledge back." He told her.

For a scholarly the size of Rikkaidai, the dining hall seemed oddly proof. Renji took his breakfast and walked over to a table that hadn't swarming up with one-time students yet. He sighed to himself barely. He had a feeling that he apparently would be eating breakfast in isolation - or at bare minimum with others that weren't Mizuko. He knew he was right after Sanada sat down on both sides of from hm. "Genichirou." Renji greeted him.

Sanada nodded They sat in gag for a generation as they ate. Seemingly, it was above Sanada ate generation Renji hard-pressed his goods about trying to eat.

"Renji." Sanada started. "You're not feign yourself any favors by painful so very much." Renji just looked over at him.. Crazily enough, Renji knew his friend was right.

"I expose you're right, it's just..." Renji trailed off.

"I don't rather understand it, but I confide you inhibit a right to. Award hasn't been any oppose to make you worry?"

Renji shook his primary. Award hadn't been whatsoever to make the strange situation reduce. "We haven't heard whatsoever from her parents, gladly. She's healed up extraordinary well, and I think that the lack of contact may inhibit something to do with that."

"Consequently why are you worrying?" Sanada asked him.

Renji paused. "I'm just not strong she neediness be back yet..." He trailed off. Sanada sat back and crossed his weaponry.

"I'm no psychologist, but wouldn't getting back to a establish routine be above helpful?"

"I confide so." Renji admitted. "Else, she does inhibit psychiatric therapy every week, so I confide I definitely shouldn't be too agitated." Renji smiled a depths. "Else, from what I saw as soon as I spent her at her classroom, she has Akaya to keep her amused."

Sanada frowned. "Really?" Renji chuckled.

"Don't worry, he's not slacking off." Renji guaranteed him. "She wouldn't let him." Sanada nodded.

"I overstep." Sanada alleged. A long time ago that, Renji in the end managed to eat.

Award was still bordering on a short hour of their breakfast break spent. "Seiichi in the garden?" Renji asked. Sanada nodded. "Shall we pay him a halt then?" Sanada nodded again and the two headed up to the shelter. On the way up the flight of steps, they passed assorted students that were on their way down from having eaten their breakfast up in the recyclable air. One students that passed them was a girl that was very foolish and very red in the face.

"Was that...?" Renji started. Sanada turned about. Renji shook his primary. "I'm not strong I want to expose what happened now." Renji alleged as they continued on their way to the rooftop grounds.

The perfume of vegetation and stifling heat struck their noses as they walked into the music school that was the grounds.

Yukimura Seiichi noticed them from the one-time side of the sidewalk he was on. "Hey, guys." He called to them. The two walked over to him.

"Seiichi, you're...ah...reasonably unkempt." Renji jagged out to him.

"Foliage can't grow if you don't get somewhat unkempt to help them." Yukimura jagged out, cheerful. "Else, this poor oppose was abougt to outgrow its pot, so I figured I'd get it transplanted forward I forgot about it."

Sanada grunted at that. "It's not as if I can't bathe up forward departure back to class." Renji nodded as well.

"Oh, is Niou up here?" Renji asked. Yukimura looked at Renji like he'd deserted his mind.

"Him and Akari-chan were up participating in eating breakfast after I came up participating in." Yukimura told them. "Why?"

Sanada shook his primary. Renji just sighed. Yukimura looked up from his precise planting of the vegetation. "For example did I miss?" He asked.

"We passed Akari-san on our way up participating in." Sanada explained.

"Inadequate Niou." Renji swarming in.

"People two are the utmost dysfunctional couple I expose." Yukimura alleged. "Marvel what he did this time."

"I'm strong I'll expose by the end of the sundown." Renji alleged. He glanced over towards where the strange couple generally sat, and saw Niou just inactive on a chart, looking like he was a grief-stricken puppy, steady yet he had a red give forth on both sides of his face where he'd been slapped.

"I will never understand fill two." Sanada alleged.

"I don't think you'll ever understand whatsoever about relationships." Yukimura teased him. Balanced Renji had to chuckled a bit at that. Sanada pulled his hat down over his eyes to barrier the red creeping up on his face.

"Ah, I inhibit something to do forward class stars." Renji told them. "I neediness see to it forward I forget." As a result of that he took his unemployment, desertion Sanada to the bounciness wrath of Yukimura.

"Ugh! I can't deduce that guy The nerve!" A girl was raranting in Akaya and Mizuko's classroom.

"Akari-chan, I'm strong it's anyhow." Mizuko was telling her, trying to get her to disperse down. Akaya turned his primary towards the instability. "So, what did Niou-sempai do this time?" Mizuko asked. That definitely got Akaya's attention.

Akari sputtered a bit. "He...agh...he groped me!" She in the end alleged. "I can't deduce that guy!" Akaya looked at her.

"I'd drop you." He alleged.

"Akaya!" Mizuko growled at him.

"Hey, she's got omnipresent tits. For example guy wouldn't? Unless they were gay or something..." He trailed off.

Akari was still too hurt to steady think about the insulting pack Akaya was saying. Mizuko just sighed. Hw did she make friends with these people?

"Akari-chan, face it, he's got it hard for you." Mizuko told her. Akaya snickered.

"I'm strong he does.." he incoherent. Mizuk kicked him. Boys, can't live with them, can't live without them.

"Anyway!" She continued. "I'm strong expound has to be above to him than just longing for in your shirt... or bra." Mizuko told her.

"Yeah, right." Akari alleged. "I'm extraordinary strong that's the only oppose he has in mind."

Renji walked in at the end of the conversation. "Who has what in mind?" He asked.

"Niou-sempai wants to attach Akari-chan." Akaya swarming him in.

"Akaya!" Both Renji and Mizuko admonished him.

Akari just snorted. "Fine, he did sum it up extraordinary accurately."

Renji just sighed. "That fills me in on a bit above on that." He alleged. He neediness inhibit accepted that he'd learn above of the story forward the scholarly day was over.

Renji cleared his throat. "I'm strong he he isn't all just hormones at the pass quickly. I think he just doesn't expose how to majesty what he does feel for you." Renji wondered in the back of his mind why he was defensive Niou - it wasn't as if they were close friends. Perhaps as just a bit of sympathy for changed relationship.

Akari just shrugged. "Fine, he'd better learn to fashion up." She alleged. She smiled a depths. "Yanagi-sempai, would you mind gift him a note for me?" She asked wonderfully. Renji gulped. He not accepted after girls got that brink of prepare.

"I...confide so." He approved, fearing that what's more Akari and Mizuko would come down in a glass of violence.

"Elegance." Akari alleged, getting out a workstation and started writing angrily in it.

Renji turned barred from the one short of a lover's wrangle "How are you doing?" He asked Mizuko.

She smiled. "I'm feign good. Akaya's poke out is strange me." She alleged.

"Extra than it neediness." Akaya incoherent.

"I think I'm jealous." Renji alleged. "Perhaps I neediness grow my poke out out again..." He mused.

"Ive seen movie of you after you were younger. It's too straight to be any fun." Mizuko alleged. "Akaya's is a nice tightly curled." She alleged. Akaya groaned.

"Own me, sempai..." He whined.

"Sorrowfully, unless either of you move up a court, there's not definitely very much I can do." Renji alleged. Seventh heaven scholarly first time might be some of the eventual teens about.

Akari force a row of paper under Renji's derivation. "I matter this sempai." She alleged.

"I'll see he gets it." Renji alleged matter-of-factly, as the team for classes to begin rang it's warning. "I'll see you behind." He told Mizuko and Akaya, and just nodded to Akari.

Renji sighed as he walked back to his own classroom. He looked at the note for Niou. It was attractive to read it. He considered it for a pass quickly, and his notice in the end got to hm. He lifted the first discharge.

"Yanagi-sempai, I expose you're a pry. For your own good, you're better off not reading this. So, don't say you weren't warned if you have a preference to go on increase." Renji stared, thus smiled. Perhaps it was just best to unemployment pack as they were, and let Niou find out what was in store for him.

-Omake-


Niou stared at the letter from Akari that Renji had handed him, and as he read, his grin got wider and wider. "Knew she actually liked me." He alleged, grabbing his earpiece. He neediness inhibit an toward the inside drawing statement anytime. About thirty seconds behind a "peek peek" of ducks indicated he had a statement. His grin lightened as he stared at the drawing.

Award was a drawing of two ducks on the view. Award was a record sent in two shakes of a lamb's tail as soon as it.

"Aren't my tits lovely? ^.^" Renji looked over Niou's stand and tried to keep a straight face. Niou just stared, his face getting a bit redder.

individual is in the end beginning to out trick the Fraud Renji commented, walking barred.

"It's not funny " Niou yelled as soon as him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment