Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My Russian Online Dating Story American Prince Turned Into A Frog

My Russian Online Dating Story American Prince Turned Into A Frog
Hello Krystyna!

My name is Jana. I would like to write you my real love story with an American man who is still ongoing and it is unknown how it will end So I need an advice because I am scared to get into a bad situation.

Three months ago, I met an American man on an online dating site www.holostyak.ru. I was immediately attracted to his beautiful face, big brown eyes and a lot of pictures with his dog. I WAS WONDERING WHY SUCH A HANDSOME MAN IS LOOKING FOR A UKRAINIAN / RUSSIAN WOMAN ONLINE.

I wrote the first message about his dog to him, and he replied almost immediately. He liked my photos because I was a former photo model and long lived in America. We started to communicate with each other and wrote to each other daily. After the third day, I realized that I found my dream man and remove my profile from this online dating site. He gave me his Skype name and sent me detailed information about him, namely: he is a lawyer and has his office in Santa Monica. That means for me he is a real guy!

I sent a touching letter to him that I remove my profile from the site because I want to be only with him. And he is my dream, and so on. I wrote to him that I want to move to California to live and buy a house for our family. THE MAN SAID HE IS SHOCKED BY THESE WORDS. I was going crazy about him

But the man was seriously interested in my apartment in Moscow I wanted to sell. He asked how much it costs. Then, he began to send me different offers on houses (from 500,000 to 1 million) daily When I asked him why he sent me such expensive homes, he said that this is the best investment and he wants to live in a house with a view of the ocean. A good wish, isn't it?

He called me every day and spoke only of property. I'm madly in love with him just because he is handsome. He also told me that I am beautiful and he wants have kids with me. He said he was married to a Russian woman from Saint Petersburg; but she was a bitch and a fraud, he paid for her medical university. But she met another man and got married to him.

While he says that he is a successful lawyer and has an apartment in Paris and a house in the mountains of California, he dreams to sell my apartment in Moscow and buy a house in the United States. I generally do not understand his words.

I just recently scored his name into Google and found out that HE IS REGISTERED ON VKONTAKTE.RU AND HAVE A LOT OF CONTACTS WITH GIRLS FROM UKRAINE, BELARUS AND MOLDOVA.

I'm shocked. Besides, I found out that his native language is Farsi; in other words, he is from Iraq or Iran (not native American).

I do not know what I have to do further. I am in love, but I do not trust him anymore...

Ukrainian Dating Stories


0 comments:

Post a Comment