Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Gf Drools Over Celeb I Brushed It Off But Only Lasted So Long

Gf Drools Over Celeb I Brushed It Off But Only Lasted So Long
So I'll try and be as quick and detailed as I can.

- Girlfriend left whatsapp/messenger open on her phone.

- Her friend posts a picture of a topless film star.

- Girlfriend sends smiley with hearts for eyes, drooling over the picture etc.

- I see these messages. Didn't think gf was the kind to be silly/girly/childish like this. Gets me a bit stressed but I don't mention it...keep my cool.

- A week later she sends the same smiley to me when we're flirting. I slip and say, "I can't take you seriously when you used that same smiley over a picture of zac efron."

- she simply says, "hahaha!"

"okay I won't use it"

- I then tell her I don't want to talk to her because she stresses me out. I tell her she is "so classic" and "typical",

basically meaning she behaves just like all other silly girls.

- I did try and style it out by saying " You help me to realise a lot of things, so thank you :)"

We're both at work, she hasn't replied.

I realise that we will not always be attracted to just one person, but I have enough respect for her to not drool over hot female actresses when my friends post pictures/talk about them....I thought my gf would have the same views as me but I guess not.

Have I slipped up?

I made sure I was pretty relaxed I made sure I didn't sound angry.

What do I do now?

Any thoughts people, thanks



Source: datingforaverageguys.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment