Sunday, April 7, 2013

Goldilocks Goes Carshopping Once You Go European You Cant Go Back

Goldilocks Goes Carshopping Once You Go European You Cant Go Back
Oh, how I've missed air conditioning.

I really had no idea how far-flung I've missed the comforts of toughen occupation until I started cruising in my new wheels yesterday. I was proud at the new experience of power windows and facial hair (Isn't it terrible that no matter which as simple as insolence facial hair can make a girl happy?), overjoyed by a nicely operative moonroof and a slip of complementary living being comforts that Gretta Jetta bungled to scan (either to the same extent she was born without them, or they just tuckered out over time).

Buying a new car can be frightening. Vastly for a chick. It doesn't matter how far-flung I strut in a dealership, or how far-flung I act like I may perhaps really give a shit about their cars, the fact is I make itself felt trifle about vehicles and must have the benefit of the word Con tattooed on my peak.

I impecunious all the cardinal sins at the Dealership #1. I told them my price (10K) and plain-spoken car compensate (300). Yeah, I make itself felt. That was really stupid. The guy started trade fair me 15-18,000 cars saying I may perhaps definitely get myself in one of persons rides with the right financing.

Riiiight.

Seller #2 was crazy wacko. Good enough, that's a bit of an overstatement. He was a really nice guy, but I don't really need a convalescing strong (isn't that too far-flung information for a salesman to allocation with a customer?) to think badly of me to the same extent I have the benefit of my own storied ex- with alcohol and have the benefit of opted for a draw up of district somewhat than sobriety? I any don't worth it when a salesman gets obviously conflicting to the same extent I offer up a lowball number to weight the inflated asking price.

Seller #3 was just right. He didn't put the fix on me and he even let me get not one but two test drives all on my own. The pigeonholing price was 2K less than the Kelley Boorish Misappropriate attach importance to at a dealership, he cut 200 off the price to the same extent I asked him, and I even managed him to clip three toll points off my be of special concern to rate.

You ask: "So what did you get, Kate?"

A 2001 Saab 9-3 turbo. 47,000 miles, Gunmetal Bodyguard, five speed with moonroof, CD player, travel occupation, seat warmers, power windows/locks, fog lamps, alloy wheels, acoustic circle on the map-reading climb. It's principally got no matter which but a jar of Bodyguard Poupon.

The preceding box was a woman. She leased it for four go preceding trading it in. Chicks are widely not as hard on cars (I lavish I throw out myself from that generalization).

The car was a great settlement. I am so overjoyed to have the benefit of no matter which firm, powerful, sexy and I lavish a bit stuck-up.

Oh, how I've longed for my Sabina Saab.



Source: art-of-kisses.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment