Friday, July 22, 2011

Singles And Dating Open Question Should I Add My Crush On Facebook

Singles And Dating Open Question Should I Add My Crush On Facebook
I always get so nervous to talk to him in person. I never know what to say. He is also really shy. We used to pass each other in the hallways and look at each other but then he took a different route. :( we also used to have signed seats next to each other. He never talked but he would look at me and adjust his hair. He also hangs out by himself and I looked at his Facebook page and he has low self esteem about himself.
He also panicked a little and turned the other way when he saw me walking down the hallway today. He has a class there right after mine. Maybe nervous?
Should I add him on Facebook? I feel afraid and really nervous to because I don't know what he thinks or feels because he's always quite. Do you think that he would think Im weird or hate me if I added him. I just want to be friends and get to know him. Advice?

Reference: pickup-and-love.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment