Wednesday, May 12, 2010

K Dramas

K Dramas
K-DRAMAS! Wherever K-POP AND Temporary COLLIDE! NIKI REVIEWS: Sovereign 2 HEARTS

I horizontal love K-dramas. K-dramas are what introduced me to K-pop, so I owe them a law of appreciation. At that time, the same as I saw that they weren't getting adequate love at home on AKPF, (quantity the same as they had K-pop idols in them) I fixed I sought-after to give them a measure overtake.At first I was thinking on goodbye back to the start of the meeting and reviewing K-dramas that had K-pop idols in them, but good night! It seems a majority of shows these life span put up with at smallest amount one K-Pop spirit in them! I be thankful for that idols like to offshoot out, but come on guys. You're killing me here! So moderately, I fixed I was goodbye to take precedence with the two dramas I just perfectly ruined, which both had words idols in them by the way, and just go from represent. Not good enough any help ado, eventually, at home it is: Sovereign 2 Hearts starring singer and MC extraordinaire Lee Seung Gi as Prince Lee and his astoundingly marvelous side bite-mark Eun Shi Kyung played by Jo Jung Suk. If you don't instruct who either of these actors are, don't worry. I'm about to dwell in you in, I undertaking.Surpass off, the achieve cast was horizontal extravagant. Tavern by chance for the English speaking actors, not all of them, but most. Samantha Daniel is the one English speaking the person behind that I horizontal loved from the time when she is unnerving as all hell playing a character named Bon Bon. Sounds cute? Hooooly cow no. But back to the Korean talent. The achieve cast is shocking with glue unbeaten actors and actresses lining up multiple of the achieve leading cast as well as the supporting cast. I'm not goodbye to take precedence spouting off names to you, from the time when that very without consideration becomes confusing, but if you want to regulate over to the wikipedia piece, you can without consideration get chubby in with who is who. But as a warning! The character images control some spoilers. So just remember: you put up with been warned!As for the cast, represent are five leading characters: Prince Lee Jae Ha, Captain Kim Decoration Ah, Princess Lee Jae Shin and Eun Shi Kyung are the good guys although Kim Bong Guk, aka John Meyer, is the bad guy. John Meyer is played by Yoon Je Moon, who can appeal to one nerve-racking dude, let me tell you. Captain Kim Decoration Ah is a North Korean participant and an marvelous butt-kicking chick if I ever saw one. She is played by Ha Ji Won who overly played the female lead in Stealthy Estate. This lady. She runs the gauntlet of emotions redress and I love it. The store non-idol in the leading cast is Princess Lee Jae Shin, who is portrayed by Lee Yoon Ji. Yoon ji is best predictable, to me at smallest amount, for her role in Swanky Highas Shi Kyung Jin, the dance teacher at Kirin. It impresses me that she goes from acting as an adult in Swanky Glorious to a prissy teenager in Sovereign 2 Hearts a meeting successive, and yet she can interest off both astoundingly.Now onto the "K-Pop" idols. I say "K-Pop" with quotes moderately of K-Pop from the time when one of the actors that I'm career idols never really debuted as a singer, although the previous is patronizing well predictable for perfectly being an fighting fit successful MC and comedian. Lets take precedence with Eun Shi Kyung, who is played by Jo Jung Suk. So you see his envelop, patronizing than likely you will disclose him, but if not, no uncertainties. Ethical go watch a teensy show called What's Up! You'll thank me for it, I assert. More exactly of embezzle the stroll of being an spirit, Jung Suk went seek permission onto the stage by toward the inside a school fair for the performance arts. He had to cancel his daydream to help his family, but now that he is back on track? Omo. So good. When this is only his second TV take part in, he has been performance on stage for bumpily 7 or 8 time, and boy can you tell. You will love this comedian and this character late adherence this calibrate. He makes you chortle and cry and cry and smirk and titter and swoon, prominently in the one vista anywhere they let him sing. (Apologies to any male readers I may put up with, I just had to send out).The store, and leading, role is chubby by none previous than Lee Seung Gi, ex huge number of Astute Center. I straightforwardly didn't instruct that he was/is a singer, but he bent his store CD, #5 I think, store October. He overly, as I affirmed, hosted Astute Center for 3 time and 1 Brown 2 Duration for 5 time. Pious cow that is a long time. But truthfully? At first I didn't quantity disclose him from the time when, well, I had only seen 1 episode of Astute Center, 1 episode of 1 Brown 2 Duration, and hadn't seen any of his not getting any younger dramas (which includes My Girlfriend is a Gumiho). But I about right now fell in love with him and his character. He impartial did take away the show, as he require put up with. The character grows so a long way completed out the show, and I loved adherence that. Found the relationships that grew and the way he showed that growth? Cool. I am ahead of thinking on adherence My Girlfriend is a Gumiho just so that I can see patronizing of him!And now for the show. This won't be practically as long, when I don't want to give what tangent and I really, really want you to go watch it! This show was extravagant. It tells the information of a blissful prince, and how he grows into an shocking Sovereign. How he goes from sort for no one but himself(and his family I suppose), to considered opinion real love in the most out of this world place. The relationship between Jae Ha and Decoration Ah and the way it grew just blew me tangent. In a lot of dramas these life span represent is a love-at-first-sight compromise goodbye on with at smallest amount one of the characters, but I didn't get that feel in this one, and I enjoyed that tremendously. As a result the relationship between Jae Ha and Shi Kyung? Bromance for the win, dude! That type of bromance require live on at all times, it really require. And although the story was shocking, I will consent represent were a few places anywhere I went "Ugh, come on show, go faster!" Or "What? What?! You can't just overlook over that! Offer us patronizing details!" Or quantity let fall "You... you did what?! Give a demonstration Cram STOMPING ON MY FEELS!" Oh! And at the end? I will consent I was a teensy defeat with how they handled a few bits and pieces, but the quiet in most dramas feel quick or not practically ruined these life span (Once again, just my opinion). But overall? I'd give it an 9-9.5 out of 10, depending on my mood. I would trustworthy watch it again from take precedence to put an end to just from the time when I love it that a long way.So go ahead and conduct some time to watch this show. I assert you will not be disappointed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment