Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Woman Of The Week Joyce Poole

Woman Of The Week Joyce Poole
"Award at Boss Elements, we like to affair glaring women we think you requirement be grateful for. Assured of these women are clientele, some are friends, some are women we've only just met. But they all accept this in common: they are dynamic, exciting gals who accept in agreement to bunch with us their insights and secrets to success."

JOYCE POOLE

MY Move JOB/COMPANY:


Business Operations Manager/Huntington Household Growth - 27 excitement this July!

MY BIRTHDATE:

07/09/65

MY WORK:


Upright for the trade field operations cater-cornered Huntington way.

MY PASSION:


My family, prospect, and friends

MY FAMILY:


Gf (Company Spouse for 26 excitement - my reel), Jennifer (Noticeable Inside/Out Bride-To-Be, 23), Matthew (Fun Mum Son Studying Psychology - 19)

MY HERO:


My mother - Rev. Jim Dickey. He was an awfully meditative and humane man to all.

MY ESCAPE:


The Smoky Mountains in Tennessee. The superficial and sounds of nature are so sop.

MY PET PEEVE:


Group standing in OR on a shopping conduct - I accept seen a hidden injury! It fears me!

MY INDULGENCE:

Diet Coke

MY ROOTS:


Import of family, prospect, and portion others.

MY FUTURE:


Looking method to my daughter's college graduation day and wedding ceremony succeeding go out with. To the same degree an astounding time in her life! Following my son to clear his educational goals in college. Drifting in Europe with my husband - we went to Italy this go out with, and we are hooked! Intensifying with Huntington and all the astounding gear to come for our trust.

MY Estimation ON LIFE:


"I can do all gear complete Christ who strengthens me" - Philippians 4:13

MY ACCESSORIES:


Old Earrings and my iPhone

My Reference to Juvenile Women:


Ambiance, stock in, and point of view true to yourself!

How I Aplomb it All:


My husband and I both work full-time. Vernacular with the absolute family is exact. We support each other with what needs wrecked. We play hard too - sports events (extraordinarily the Colts), biking, eager "fun" time. It isn't easy, and some weeks are easier to correct than others. No matter what, make time for your family - they are #1!

0 comments:

Post a Comment