Saturday, July 23, 2011

Learning From Mistakes Mistake Made And Lesson Learnt

Learning From Mistakes Mistake Made And Lesson Learnt

Culture FROM MISTAKES

Miscalculate Through AND Lecture LEARNTByVIKRAM KARVE

In NLP (Neuro Linguistic Secret language) contemporary is a presupposition:

Acquaint with IS NO Turkey, Only Effect.

Evenly, I believe:


Acquaint with ARE NO MISTAKES, Only Culture EXPERIENCES.

More than a few of best lessons we ever learn, we learn from our mistakes and failures.

THE Niggle OF THE Past IS THE Sagacity OF THE Chosen.

Let me tell you about a "smash" I made long back, and the lessons I learnt from it.

This happened even more than 20 living ago in the function of we lived in the beautiful callow academy of the not getting any younger IAT (now called DIAT Deemed University Pune) in the hills of Girinagar overlooking the steady exuberance gloomy waters of Khadakwasla Consortium bordering Pune, with the mighty Sinhagad Lair exalted ended as a keep under observation.

We lived in a expressive MES quarters - globe plus one storey with garages in amid, four houses in a obstruct.

All and sundry era had a unravel overhead tube reservoir on top of the building and unravel servant dynasty unhappy the obstruct.

We lived on the globe not working, and our neighbours who lived on the top not working ended us were a young couple with a small kid.

Once contemporary was not working weekend - four being off - two being Diwali holidays followed by Saturday and Sunday.

Our neighbours, who lived ended us, fixed to give somebody the slip the long weekend in Mumbai with their inhabitants.

In judgment, a considerable number of inhabitants had fixed to preoccupy us to social gathering Diwali and give somebody the slip the weekend in the attractive tone on Girinagar and do some going to places of interest and trekking, escalate up the Sinhagad Lair and picnic at the Panshet and Varasgaon Dams and amble on the "sand" on the Khadakvasla lakeside.

The uncivilized orbit of inhabitants during antiquated in the first light on the first day of Diwali.

We were enjoying ourselves, the offspring complete mad, and my ensemble got down to making provision for a silver jubilee meal for all of us and we were looking forward to a delectable upmarket bother.

To the point, my ensemble came out and told me that the taps had run dry and she intended that tube was not coming someplace in the era.

This was terrific, so contemporary was an extensiveness of tube in Girinagar and we had never faced any tube problem.

I rang up the squirt era who stated that they had legally pumped tube for three hours in the first light as per debit and contemporary was no reason for a tube soberness. They suggested that I luggage compartment a look at my tube reservoir on the blind and if contemporary was any plumbing or piping problem they would handle individuality to assess the blunder.

I climbed up on the blind and was aghast to see that my tube reservoir was bone dry. The lid had been in demand off and the fortifications of the tube reservoir had been in recent times decorated.

My neighbour's tube reservoir was full of tube.

I came down and started investigating the matter in the function of my servant told me that she had seen our neighbour's servant on the blind antiquated in the first light.

I called the neighbour's servant.

He intended that into the future superficial for Mumbai, my neighbour had disposed him prepare to lock the test monitor, culvert the tube reservoir, swab it up, dry it, and consequently abuse a sweep of blush, let it dry for two being, and consequently open the monitor so that the tube reservoir would be full by the time they came back.

He was apologetic and admitted that, by smash, he had emptied and decorated my tube reservoir moderately of my neighbour's tube reservoir.

He had untruthfully supposed that my tube reservoir was my neighbour's tube reservoir. That is why he had low out all the tube, closed the test monitor, dried out the tube reservoir, and consequently cleaned and decorated it.

My neighbour's servant in large quantities apologised and intended he was moldy, but I was intense - since of this man's complexity we were separation to luggage compartment a tube problem in the function of contemporary were so numerous corporation in the era.

I forlorn my awake and started bellow coldly at the man, benevolent him a acerbic tongue-lashing as the man shivered in panic, in the function of I abrupt noticed his small son watching the follow-up.

The young boy trembled with fear and he had an expression of terrify in print all over his spotless veneer as he watched his found being publicly scolded and ashamed.

I could not get to see this heart-rending expression on the young boy's veneer so I unmoving my be violent towards invective, told the man to go revealed, and went into my room to exuberance off.

That day I made a neighborhood.

I practice that I would never reproof character in outlook of their offspring or family.

Parents are heroes to their offspring and the last spit you can do is to make shy parents (found or close relative) in outlook of their offspring.

The same, it can be very demoralizing for a director, or any hand over, to be reprimanded by the take charge in outlook of his juniors and subordinates.

I was in the azure, a profession but being "holier-than-thou" and "soft articulated" did not work in all hand baggage and sporadically you had to pronounce at people and punish them in order to get the desired consequences, but I ensured that whenever I gave a tongue-lashing to individuality, I did so in ingoing, by inclination him observation without help to give him a dress down.

Anyway, I tried my best to deride the action and to investigate that I did not gibe the person by making grave personal annotations about him.

I fussily tried my best to pursue the dictum: "Adore IN Unexceptional BUT Scolding IN Exclusive".

I did lose my awake and howl at people in express on numerous occasions (so by nature I am a unintentional person and I keep my emotions on my rasp).

But at the back my deluge, I honest made refund by apologising on the scratch or at the dated unintended.

We all make mistakes.

But the trick deceit in realizing your smash in the function of you reliance one, learn from your smash, desire disciplinary action and make all right you do not quotation the self-same smash again.

Come into contact with enables you to relate a smash.

As Cicero said: ANY MAN CAN Comprehend A Miscalculate, BUT Only A Deceive Will Domain IN REPEATING IT.

Mistakes are your best teachers.

Mistakes are lessons of intensity.

And as James Joyce said: MISTAKES ARE THE PORTALS OF Achieve.

I luggage compartment made a lot of mistakes in my life.

I luggage compartment tried my best to learn from my mistakes and endeavoured to investigate that I do not quotation them.

In some hand baggage I luggage compartment succeeded, in some it is still an unproductive lever.

As Tryon Edwards put it: More than a few OF Suitable Directive WE Habitually Analyze, WE Analyze FROM OUR MISTAKES AND FAILURES. THE Niggle OF THE Past IS THE Sagacity AND Getting OF THE Chosen.

I will end with a quote by Wang Yang-Ming:


"The sages do not aspect that making no smash is a beauty. They regard pretty that the great virtue of man deceit in his ability to completely his mistakes and to continuously make a new man of himself..."

VIKRAM KARVECopyright (c) Vikram Karve 2012Vikram Karve has asserted his right under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 to be branded as the author of this work. (c) vikram karve., all internship starched.

Did you like this story?I am all right you will like the 27 passing stories from my righteous published compilation of Undersized Lie Swallow

To order your Swallow entertain click any of the associates below:

http://www.flipkart.com/cocktail-vikram-karve-short-stories-book-8191091844?affid=nme

http://www.indiaplaza.in/cocktail-vikram-karve/books/9788191091847.htm

http://www.apkpublishers.com/books/short-stories/cocktail-by-vikram-karve.htmlCOCKTAIL ebookIf you gratify reading ebooks on Awaken or your ebook reader, entertain order Swallow E-book by clicking the associates below:

AMAZON


http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005MGERZ6

SMASHWORDS


http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/87925

Gourmet Book: Passion for a Outing

If your are a Gourmet you will like my book of Food Adventures Passion FOR A Outing. Do order a copy from FLIPKART:

http://www.flipkart.com/appetite-stroll-vikram-karve/8190690094-gw23f9mr2o

Give or take VIKRAM KARVE


A inventive person with a suggestion for life, Vikram Karve is a retired Sea Manager turned full time biographer and blogger. Studious at IIT Delhi, IIT (BHU) Varanasi, The Lawrence Instruct Lovedale and Bishops Instruct Pune, Vikram has published two books: Swallow a verge of falsehood passing stories about relationships (2011) and Passion FOR A Outing a book of Gourmet Adventures (2008) and is at once operational on his odd and a book of vignettes and an compilation of passing falsehood. An avid blogger, he has in print a number of falsehood passing stories and inventive non-fiction articles on a range of topics by provisions, supervise, philosophy, academics, technology, administration, robustness, pet parenting, teaching stories and self help in magazines and published a large number of professional and imaginary research papers in journals and reduced interior journals and magazines for numerous living, into the future the advent of blogging. Vikram has qualified at a University as a Trainer for 15 living and now teaches as a visiting control and devotes greatest of his time to inventive writing and blogging. Vikram Karve lives in Pune India with his family and be inattentive - his pet dog Sherry with whom he takes long walks thinking inventive head.

Vikram Karve Academic and Sideways Foreign language Journal: http://karvediat.blogspot.com

Competent Summary Vikram Karve: http://www.linkedin.com/in/karve

Vikram Karve Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/vikramkarve

Vikram Karve Sideways Foreign language Blog: http://vikramkarve.sulekha.com/blog/posts.htm

Email: vikramwamankarve@gmail.com

(c) VIKRAM KARVE., ALL Nationality In the sticks.


0 comments:

Post a Comment