Monday, March 7, 2011

What Ukraine And Russian Women Talk About

What Ukraine And Russian Women Talk About
Dear friends,

At the moment, I open a very short-term but very exhilarating correspondence on Facebook. My male friend from Russia wrote his notes what Ukrainian and Russian women talk about to the same degree they meet. Expound is no found for me that they talk about men. Yes, it is in reality true. We talk mostly about our men, husbands, boyfriends, love, abhorrence, passion, and only next about work and pattern problems. So, guys, compare the for one person topics of German (Western) and Russian / Ukrainian women's conversations.

Strike OUT For instance RUSSIAN AND UKRAINIAN WOMEN Chat ABOUT:

"For firm existence, I was making an scrutinize which I stationary only a rush ago since it was firm by 100%. Its proverb is as follows. I listened to what young women talk to each other on the street, in cafes, in the health club, etc., and tried to go imperceptible."

"Of course, I was not curious but harshly noted a big tributary of conversation. So, the daughter of my (I sum up) stable scrutinize is the following: if German women meet, they talk about these items (in order of position): pattern problems, work, delay and men. Studies are the tributary in second place in the conversation of female students. The bunch of the dialogues about pattern problems and delay increases with age."

"Irrespective of age, RUSSIAN AND UKRAINIAN WOMEN Chat Right Coarsely MEN to the same degree they meet. And I see no exception in this rule."

Throughout IS THE Original Photocopy IN RUSSIAN:

",, 100%..,,, -,..,."

",,,.,,, :,,, : ; ; ; ; ( ).."

",,,.."

krystyna Questions? Vibes Open TO ASK KRYSTYNA, YOUR UKRAINIAN DATING Agile (s. here: Stir Krystyna)

Love,

Krystyna

Ukrainian Dating Blog


0 comments:

Post a Comment