Monday, March 17, 2014

I Dont Know Why I Blog When The Whole World Is Against Me

I Dont Know Why I Blog When The Whole World Is Against Me
I am not a bad guy. I fasten particular the shelter to make indisputable the shutter guy does not rape my friend's fiance to a certain extent than eat feast and blog for you. I am not indisputable why I at a standstill blog. I mean I get pleasure from my 5 readers according to blogger, but considerably than family 5 people the rest of the world does not get it. I am not going to make a existence at blogging and I will never get particular to writing a book so I think this collective matter is kinda passed out.

I am indisputable the world thinks so too. I was at the condo checking sound effects out because the Fro is out operating on the Dharma Sketch. I unplugged peak of the stuff in the shelter to make indisputable the thrilling arrange would not be so high. The fro has boundary but he has no internet entry for some justification. I was going to be depressed about that but after that I dent better of it. Offer is no justification to get pleasure from such high hopes and yet to come anymore. Leman Brothers is collapsing. John McCain is going to be the President. Sarah Palin will be on her second term in 2016.

I think portray necessitate be some complimentary of caution to keep me off the internet. Mrs. Faker (who wants her own name) thinks Cox Reinforce necessitate get pleasure from some complimentary of security machinery on the internet and she thinks that's why the internet is down. Which major Cox break down get pleasure from to come out or something in order to fix the collective no internet matter.

In the function of I don't get the internet you get posts like this one and the setting I made of the short girl with a demoralized swell up. I honor now that I was going to compound about how the short girl was sad and that from the time when I may possibly not fix her swell up portray was out of the ordinary female in the world that I had let down and after that I was going to go off on a rant about how pitiful I am and how women endlessly bring forward it out and after that I was going to talk to you about dreamers and how America hates them and I was going to tie that all into a deliberate of the Hegelian antinomy "real is rational/the conscious is real." But you aren't going to get that now from the time when I get pleasure from to type all this shit at the store I am late for work. You require honestly feel penitent that you get pleasure from not promoted this website disdainful. I need a few million hits so I can make some cash on this blog. On the other hand it will be presently time to get a second job as a nightwatchman someplace. I will possibly get try and after that you will get pleasure from to go back to reading romance novels and picking your toes. I visualize that happens to you. I think you advantage it.

Information to think about:


Is nightwatchman all one word?

Does the world care any longer about Hegel?

Are you a dreamer or a pragmatist?

Are women attracted to dreamers only to become frustrated as presently as they admit that the dreamer is just a dreamer and not an action person?

Can a person be stirred to shed tears by sticking to set of ferry ideas so hard to get hold of they look as if ridiculous to the ordinary person?

0 comments:

Post a Comment