Monday, August 4, 2014

Singles And Dating Open Question Whenhow To Kiss While Taking Things Slow

Singles And Dating Open Question Whenhow To Kiss While Taking Things Slow
Their's this girl I've been hanging out with for the past month. The last time we hungout we had a serious talk about our feelings and that we like each other, which actually went very well. We both constantly smiled and had eye contact while talking.

She says that she wants to take things slow before we become official in anything because she wants to make sure she can trust me (she said she has a hard time trusting people); and she is nervous of relationships because of inexperience. We haven't kissed yet and a few of my close friends think I should give her a goodbye kiss. Is it a good idea to kiss her if she wants to take it slow, or should I wait longer? I felt that last time when we talked about our feelings and goodbye hugged, it would have been a perfect time, but I'm just unsure if it's a good idea yet.

Credit: art-of-pickup.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment