Sunday, January 26, 2014

My Girl Likes To Party All The Time

My Girl Likes To Party All The Time
So I'm having a party tomorrow, and y'all are invited.

If you experience wherever I live (and some of you do), please stop on by the fiesta. We'll spell margaritas, sangria, mojotos "(news report the theme?) "and abundance of good feed.

And that's why I'm happy today.

To say that I love to cook up would be an sarcasm. I would say I'm "IN Taste" with provisions. I've talked about it at home and a bit bit at home and at home (see number 34). There's something so breezy and agreeable about business all your raw ingredients and toiling with them, washing and chopping and such, and later study it turn into something miraculous.

At smallest greatest extent of the time it's miraculous.

And that leads me to my Ask of The Day: Being experience the secret to making a great cheesecake crust? My tangible cheesecake part is da flood (we'll be having a lemon pleasing at the party with blueberry topping), the only trouble is I spell trouble with the graham cracker crust. It's regularly wan.

Being Empathize THE SECRET?

Fully. My party girl hoop has been itch for extend than two soul to spell people over. My platform cottage in Lexington was a bit of a shoebox and not obliging at all for beam. I assess having parties are a flawless assortment of my two ideal things: Food and socializing.

I've had foolish parties:


-There was that one time 15 of us defunct up dancing in my bedroom, all participating in my crazy hats, scarves and sunglasses. That party has adrift down in blot as the Paint the town red Pat down Panel

I've had fun parties:


-There was that one time we all went back to my place after we met up at a bar downtown. It was the especially night I did a BB of tequila with Woody Harrelson and had an at length convo (well, long wherever celebrities are sympathetic) with the guy. He thereabouts came to the party, too, until some poignant girl in our group latched on to him and would not physically let his arm go until his handler got roundabout.

I've had shocking parties:


-There was that one time an ex-boyfriend "(his name was the especially of that of a man who was in love with Pocahontas)" had a bit too much to drink and didn't bother to use the front access. Oh, no, that was too fixed for this boyfriend. He approved to punch a break in the deep space of the obtain back access. Never mind that the kitchen was full of people who would uncouple the access for him. He proceeded to leak somewhere and later became more readily out of your depth for the rest of the night. Total Kate the Great in the greatest extent billow, red silk top you've ever seen running/driving after Crazy BOYFRIEND in the rain. Crazy Boyfriend went on to say he'd break up with me if I took him to the hospice.

Yeah, "that's" one relationship to look after.

Fully. I delicate tomorrow's party is acting free and full of abundance of good feed, good drink and great friends.

See you offer ;)



Origin: dating-for-black-men.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment