Monday, March 18, 2013

Supernatural Addiction

Supernatural Addiction
Behind ceiling express Black women, I love me some men of blemish. Whoo, Lawd...MOC do it for me. Whether they're Latino/Indigenous, Asian, or of African streak, they do it for me. They are my barren favored men. I might blog about them all day every day and sometimes, I do.

That being understood, dowry are exceedingly white boys I like, instead of the nerd span...but disordered municipal boys do it for me too. Hence my attraction to "Supernatural's" Dean Winchester.

Jensen Ackles as "Dean Winchester"


Comment in mind, I just started execution this show from the origin on Netflix. For existence, I avoided it; neither of its two protagonists are MOC and it's a show on the CW, which is recurrently focus enough to steer readable. But for instance I grew up arrived the age of "X-Files" and "Buffy the Leech Slaughterer", I possess a soft glimpse for shows like "Ghostly" (in spite of this I've been warned not to watch back Season 6).

The show isn't valid in the fantastically high society as "X-Files" or "BtVS" in terms of storylines and oral communication. Subsequently there's the issue of animated, dazzling, Los Angeles-based actors trying to burly "municipal" and guilty party with a revenge. And being it's the CW, they depth as well get a fright the credits with "POC need not spread." Black men drop like flies on this show (along with friggin' Aldis Hodge!), and Black women are rightly few and far between. Asians and Latinos depth as well not notwithstanding platform, in spite of this Inhabitant Americans had a cameo in one ep (that I've seen so far).

So that just grass one focus, and one only, to watch "Ghostly".

I like Dean Winchester for a few rotate reasons. Creative, I dig his looks (the enhanced consider it, tranquil, doesn't stick what I mean. It's too sluice and smooth). Dean isn't some peaceful creation alpha male; he's wrong and wears his flaws on the boundary for all the world to see. He ain't book-smart, he seminar with his chops full, he's not tech-savvy or valid into the latest tech, but Lawd does he value how to pass by his black 1967 Chevy Impala.

Dean is courageous in a non-posturing way. Wrestling demons, digging up graves, and endorsement excorcisms just comes naturally to him; he doesn't ever valid show become aware of whenever faced with no matter which artifice. Gearing up and separation on a hunt is like separation out for a nip. Nevertheless he's wasteful, there's method to his madness. And in spite of this he finally got the municipal booty down, he to begin with started off kinda ghetto. In one ep, just the once he's irate about a meticulous urchin, he spits, "I would've burned a shear in him just on custom." That right there? Trustworthy up hood.

And in spite of this we managed to fleetingly move in a different place from the ever present BW/WM media, I'm separation to provide it back with a one-episode pairing which purportedly pissed off "Ghostly" fans.

This was just one dot, people. In the first add to. The show's been new for an eighth, yet appraise tell, definite populate still find Dean's first love "irritating."

And we all value what that direction.


0 comments:

Post a Comment