Friday, March 8, 2013

Confidence And Interest

Confidence And Interest
@Daniel wrote:

Hi guys,

My name is Daniel and I'm new to the forum but read the blog for a time now. I always have been a shy and insecure guy with girls and with personal relationships in general. In the past few years I passed through deep changes in my life because of my career, and had worked out to improved my personal relationships along the way. I have been moderately succesful so far in get numbers, dates and even kissing a few girls. My problem is, everytime I find a girl with whom I feel a more deep connection, it seems I lose all the progress i have made on the last few years. And this just crushes what is left of my self esteem. I met girls, spoke to them, acted, asked them out and had some real good time with some of them. But everytime that I met a girl which whom I could have something more, all my insecurity comes back and smashes me like a bug. I don't know what to do about it anymore. If any of you guys has any advice on how to build up my confidence, and defeat my scumbag brain that keep saying that it will not work, I would appreciate. English is not my native language, so i'm sorry for any mistakes.

Cheers guys,

Posts: 2

Participants: 2

Read full topic



Reference: quickpua.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment