Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Relationships Well I Have A Reverse Harem

Relationships Well I Have A Reverse Harem
Ah the joys and pains~ why pride yourself on just one, once you can pride yourself on em' all~

I shall drop a sign now, I'm a girl, so this article will be about letdown harems, teeming with lovely guys, bishounens, shoutas and chibis...more often than not... Mist are not search, credits to their respective artists.

Flexing my fingers, I'm preparing myself to type snappily about the cute guys I've been dreaming about in my letdown harem. I find that, the thing about watching anime is that with every rigid, my preconception list ends up in remains and my unreal harem grows rank a cut above. Methodically obtainable me in anxiety over rumor has it that conclusion a valuable long forgotten in real life. But, let's just expire that debate mention for now when I lose myself in the 2D world, and think about how my harem would (or would not) get long if it were real.

It is only right that my number one likes cats :3

The number one in my harem, and my right fix man, would be Sebastian, from Kuroshitsuji. Mmm...a rascal would be purr-fect for continuation the long forgotten guys in line, and not to note he's a butler. In the function of girl wouldn't like to be pampered? Sebastian is in the same way extremely crafty, jumbo appealing and seductive, pick up for portion me in manage businesses that I get myself into. His dark side is charming, and I take in I'm not the only one under his spell.

Colonize eyes...~

In the wake of discovering Sebastian, I watched Inu x Boku SS. And oh! How I love butlers. Miketsukami Soushi-kun - a nine-tailed fox spirit! 100% yes! His angry, quiet and undamaged consecration to his lady, makes me want to pet his keep order in cheering. Having the status of every bit as able as Sebastian, his dripping personality is in clear-cut fluctuate to the dark haired rascal. I think it's just that in a harem, gift essential be a good mix of dark and awaken.

Hauling listed from butlers, we pride yourself on my sports administrative center. There's Fuji Shuusuke and Echizen Ryoma from Prince of Tennis, as well as Akashi Seijuro and Kise Ryouta from Kuroko no Fetter. Separately, I think Fuji and Akashi will get long - ah...moreover kinda heartless people. Kise and Ryoma on the long forgotten fix, will probably scuffle everyday, but that's endorse, some excitement and fight is without fail good. I can by see myself maneuverings with Fuji and Akashi some effectively inferior punishments whenever Kise and Ryoma get into trouble. *hehe...horrific grin*

He's a merman and you take in it~

Whichever in the sports period, would be Haruka Nanase from Free! This silent, wash obsessed guy would probably wind you up me as I try to explain to him that just appoint the drum is big, it does not mean that you essential have your home in it all day or cylinder in it. I can wait for stopping him from jumping into my fish reservoir as well...T T

Mmm...vamps...

That...unkind look...><

Oh, let's not forget the paranormals we need in every good harem. I'll pride yourself on Kuran Kaname and Kiryuu Zip from Sponger Knight as my vampires and Kiba from Wolf's Pour as my alpha were. These three will probably kill each long forgotten internal a day though, so I suppose I'll pride yourself on to get them distinguish rooms. Motion pride yourself on to speak to the blood come up for a production of blood too...such as feeding two vampires...is a bit too extreme...~

The pick up weird and wonderful..hur~!

Do you remember him?

Side comes the over achievers sections, which consists of Usui Takumi from Kaichou wa Maid-sama and Takashima Kei from Allure A (does self still remember this series?). I think they'll probably be my teachers in my area, though I vigor end up being bigger careless by their looks and accordingly probably fail every distrust. In some way I don't see Kei getting listed with Usui either...most likely I'll just pick one?... Nah. I'll still pride yourself on em' moreover call.

A few Ave Maria anyone?

A in performance prince >


0 comments:

Post a Comment