Wednesday, August 1, 2012

How To Increase Her Love For You

How To Increase Her Love For You
Hello there, I hope you are doing good, I really apologize to you and all my readers for not being able to update this blog for so long now. I was tightly engaged to many things. Thanks to all of you who made out time and sent me email and for those of you whose questions you asked me through the email is yet to be answered please, I'm sorry, I will definitely do that in few days from now. Enjoy this post...WOMEN LOVE to be happy and they tend to put their head any where they can find happiness. A woman does not love money but happiness, security and a comfort. Making "her love for you to increase" is very easy if you can follow this simple guide line. How will you feel if your woman calls you every minute to tell you how much she misses you? How will you feel if she doesn't hide her feelings but expresses it to the full? How happy will you be if she is crazily" in love "with everything that has to do with you? Well, all these are actualisable only if you can shower her with love the minutes she least expected them. What I mean here is that you try to show her love when she least expected you to be lovely. You know women love surprises. I will share with you how a friend of mine increased his partner's love after trying my idea;My friend and his Fianc'ee areTRULY IN LOVE with each other and have being going out for almost two years now. My friend returned from a trip on one faithful day and his Fianc'ee expected him to be very weak but he wasn't! He returned with a flower and immediately he saw her, he hugged her and carried her around! The lady was still surprise because he just traveled a day ago. The worst was that the reason my friend traveled for was not achieved and was expected of him to be moody but he wasn't!He immediately took her inside and started playing with her. He was smiling with her and they were cracking jokes and running around. The lady was shocked but kept playing! He even served her meals on that very day and was so much in a fun with her. After that moment, he left for his own apartment and his Fianc'ee kept dreaming of him all night and was the first person to call him up the next day begging to see him as early as possible. how to get that woman of your choiceYou see, women will always respond to the way you treat them; if you treat them lovely, they will treat you lovely but if you treat them unlovely, they will do the same.What do you make of this post? Was it helpful? Share your comments with me, will love to hear from you please.love poem postlove poem for your woman another love poem for that special woman

Reference: art-of-pickup.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment