Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Why Now

Why Now
Build your business now.

Too often in life we wait for the right moment. We hesitate on taking action. We wait for the big opportunity that will change everything.

This is a failing strategy.

Would you like to know the #1 strategy for success? Keep reading.

Recently I spoke at One of the biggest Internet marketing conferences in the world called Underground.

I only had 15 minutes to speak but it was in front of 500 people.

In fifteen minutes, I did one thing. I told my story.

Why?

Because in 15 minutes people don't remember much. In fact most of what people remember in life is not content.

It's Story.

I was very nervous about the talk. In fact I almost chickened out to tell my story.

My self talk was, "Oh crap, what if I'm talking to the wrong audience. These Internet marketers don't want to hear my story."

Boy, was I wrong.

At Lunch I just happened to be sitting at a table with someone named Joe. Joe is a very centered, successful, and amazing man.

Joe and I began to talk. Turns out Joe is in the platinum group with Tony Robbins. If you know anything about Tonys platinum group, it's filled with super successful people. But that's not why I tell you this.

Joe and I just happened to have a common bond through Tony that stems from India. Yep, India I tell you.

Two minutes after we connect, Martyn walks up. Martyn is from London. Another platinum member in Tony's group.

Martyn says "I want to thank you and congratulate you for having the guts to tell your story. It touched me".

Two mins later Raul sits down. Another Platinum member of Tonys. Thanked me for telling my story.

The 3 of us bond so deeply that within minutes we make plans for dinner and we had one of the best most magical dinners ever.

To describe to you what happened, you wouldn't believe it. But that's all I'm going to say for now.

What's the secret? How do you meet the most amazing people in the world that all have a common purpose and all support each other?

Within a day these guys have become lifelong friends of mine.

Not only are they my tribe but they are coming to be part of my tribe at coaching leadership academy.

So back to my original question of "Why now? Why is now the time to build your business?"

Because if you don't the world passes you by like an Army of Steamrollers.

You get to the end of your life and you wonder what could have been.

You go to sleep at night and you know that something has gone unfulfilled. Only you know, but you know and that's what eats you up.

The # 1 thing you can ever do to build your business is spend money to meet the right people.

Invest in yourself. Invest big because big people invest big.

Your success is all about your network. You must have people to push you, pull you, and lift you up.

Stop spending time with people who are draining your energy. Make the decision to be a leader now.

Attend live events, join masterminds, and create peer groups.

Your peer group is your profit center but not just your profit center, they are your peeps, your purpose finders, your passion igniters, your positioners, and flat out friends.

Build your network and never look back. Build it now. Take the next step. I know it's scary, but if you don't, you will have to live with the secret worry that you may never live your dreams.

You deserve more. Now is all there is. See you at the top!



Source: street-approach.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment