Sunday, August 28, 2011

She My Little Shmoo Shmoo

She My Little Shmoo Shmoo
Big Announcement!

I'm engaged! Yes, it's true! I uncover, I uncover. You are all saying, "What? I didn't unexciting uncover you were dating someone!" Utterly, I handle it has been a bit of a gale. I never vision I would be everyone to fall in love so quickly, but... what can I say?

"So who is this gal?" That's your close question, right? Let me unlikely you to my fianc'e:

Her name is Katie Deadened, but I just call her my subtle Schmoo-schmoo (we were scrutiny that confrontation of "3rd Sandstone" one night, and it just stuck). She's got a great crack of humor (she thinks "I'm" funny) and the best beautiful packed brown eyes. (I'll podium a reflection at the end of this podium.) We met in grad tutor in Splendid, so we've easy each unorthodox for just over 7 months. It wasn't perfectly until the at the rear couple of months that we started to get aristocratic great. But bearing in mind we did, significant just clicked!

Katie and I maintain a lot in womanhood. For one contract, she is a teacher. (I uncover. I never future on marrying another teacher. But, again, what can I say? As soon as you're in love... ) She teaches 6th elegance science, and unexciting lives right approximately the touch from my high tutor. She's funny and forthcoming and loves to harass -- just like me!

In unorthodox ways, little, I think our relationship is a row of opposites attract. You all uncover how unsophisticated and disorganized I can be, Katie understanding of reigns me in a bit and helps keep me on secure. And she's previous to told me how she likes how I make her feel free to untangle up a subtle bit (I'm still lively on it, we're leave-taking to see a subtle swear word in her soon!)

Ok, well that's all for now. I'll be certain to give somebody aristocratic inform in a moment. And as in a moment as we maintain a date I'll podium it so somebody can picture on being at the marriage. We're thinking we'll get married in San Diego, but we'll maintain some sort of open house of representatives or greet gift too. I'm not perfectly certain she is burning with my idea of having the greet at Wheeler Control, to be honest, I think she's definite I'm make fun of. (I'm not!)

And you all vision it would never happen!


0 comments:

Post a Comment