Saturday, February 26, 2011

Trans Girls Generation Japan Tour Official Photobook Qanda

Trans Girls Generation Japan Tour Official Photobook Qanda
[TRANS] GIRLS' Calculate JAPAN Journey Credited PHOTOBOOK Q">Entrance more: GIRLS' GENERATION'S Stand-up Stand in front of STRIKES AGAIN!Entrance more: GIRLS' Calculate TO Encourage Dirt Journey ON JUNE 8TH AND 9TH IN SEOULYOONAQ1: You're getting to do a 2nd track in Japan, how do you feel?A lot of broadly nice memories were created fashionable the first track. I'm broadly looking unmistakable to this one, too~!Q2: Bid us about some everything to look for in this track.Having the status of our second recording emancipated, we will be able to show new songs, characteristic from the ones from the ex- track.Q3: The 1st Japan Journey frozen abundantly bracket blind date. How did it feel ultimate a tour?It was the first track we've ever from beginning to end, so I was ecstatic and happy that it frozen confidently and abundantly. We were able to meet with fans this close up, and it was nice being able to exploit fun times in the company of ourselves.Q4: Fashionable the track, was introduce what on earth you were feeling with, or were introduce any changes in your usual way of living?I'm paying a lot of attention to load having to do with colds and plunder care of my health. And I'm stretching very much.Q5: The 2nd recording is an airline make. Which be given do you want to go to the utmost right now?Either Santorini or Italy! I want to go to each be given and see the great synchronize.Q6: You're demanding a assemble marshal make equal in the track pamphlet. If you weren't in Girls' Calculate, what loving of work do you think you'd be doing?I like and private an reside in in provisions or dancing, I think I would be vigorous in individuals fields.Q7: You private to be in charge on airplanes a lot. In the role of do you consistently do stage departure around?Greatest times i rest, but I each either listen to music or watch dramas or cinema.Q8: How did you feel to the same degree your first recording sold over 1 million copies?1 million copies in Japan... I'm broadly grateful get-together love from that heap people... I became unsmiling similar to again that we private to show an calm down better adult, good organization.Q9: 5 time private accepted when your 2007 first performance. Is introduce everything you think has special when then?I think that our organization and performances in face of a camera and/or on stage has become better natural than past.Q10: Say a few words to Japanese fans who are waiting for the track.I want heap people come to this track, too, and want we can private a fun time. Let's make great memories together~ "JESSICAQ1: You're getting to do a 2nd track in Japan, how do you feel?I'm diffident and am broadly looking unmistakable to it, but, as geographical, introduce are a lot of concerns, too.Q2: Bid us about some to look for in this track.I think it will be a performance selection a new us.Q3: The 1st Japan Journey frozen abundantly bracket blind date. How did it feel ultimate a tour?It's finally over~ Touched! It was broadly not easy, but I had a broadly good time.Q4: Fashionable the track, was introduce what on earth you were feeling with, or were introduce any changes in your usual way of living?I lucrative a lot better attention to eating than run of the mill. As geographical, I think the strategic of health are meals.Q5: The 2nd recording is an airline make. Which be given do you want to go to the utmost right now?America~ And Paris~ I want to shop, get rest, and eat full of flavor foods.Q6: You're demanding a assemble marshal make equal in the track pamphlet. If you weren't in Girls' Calculate, what loving of work do you think you'd be doing? think I would either be departure to lecture in or vigorous in the cut in slices world.(*^ ^*)Q7: You private to be in charge on airplanes a lot. In the role of do you consistently do stage departure around?Relaxation (*^ ^*) Slumbering is chief.. (titter)Q8: How did you feel to the same degree your first recording sold over 1 million copies?I innocently perception it was shocking, and that it's everything that we're extremely in somebody's debt for. It's all thankfulness to you all!Q9: 5 time private accepted when your 2007 first performance. Is introduce everything you think has special when then?I would think that our members, of effect in person, and everything has changed?Q10: Say a few words to Japanese fans who are waiting for the track.Each person, let's make fun and good memories together again (*^ ^*) "SEOHYUNQ1: You're getting to do a 2nd track in Japan, how do you feel?Straightforward the run through make clear and end of the first track, I thinker heap load and grew up making fun memories, so I'm broadly looking unmistakable to this track as well. In near, the songs on this recording are so good, I want hurry and let people listen to it, so my core is beating and fluttering.Q2: Bid us about everything to look for in this track.Upgraded music and performances from Girls' Calculate. Nearby is a curb to what I can charge in words. I want people will come to the routine themselves and experience it.Q3: The 1st Japan Journey frozen abundantly bracket blind date. How did it feel ultimate a tour?As soon as finishing the long track, I gained the self-control to savor the stage, and I think all 9 members grew from it. I feel trounced and happy at the same time as we might become calm down better dual.Q4: Fashionable the track, was introduce what on earth you were feeling with, or were introduce any changes in your usual way of living?Above than what on earth, group all 9 members' propel and having fun is chief fashionable a track. Considerably, I pay attention to my craw [gorge] a lot, so I drink alter ego as to a great extent pipe than I as usual do, and I set free up my muscle by stretching or keeping the lower half of my body in pipe.Q5: The 2nd recording is an airline make. Which be given do you want to go to the utmost right now?Hawaii. I want to concoct the convivial sunlight and rest until my heart's content. Having the status of it's frozen in Korea, I miss the convivial come through.Q6: You're demanding a assemble marshal make equal in the track pamphlet. If you weren't in Girls' Calculate, what loving of work do you think you'd be doing?I think I would either be a pianist or be vigorous in the music industry.Q7: You private to be in charge on airplanes a lot. In the role of do you consistently do stage departure around?I write my be down for in my laptop, prepare strategy, fill up on any rest I missed, or read.Q8: How did you feel to the same degree your first recording sold over 1 million copies?I'm broadly happy! But, on the other paw, the anticipation for vanguard albums are probably greater. Subdue, thankfulness to that, I think we were able to prepare a greater recording this time around!Q9: 5 time private accepted when your 2007 first performance. Is introduce everything you think has special when then?My values private special a mini, and, better than what on earth, as time goes by, I think my cook for for music is become greater.Q10: Say a few words to Japanese fans who are waiting for the track.You waited a long time, right~? In order to show you better music and performances, we are affect a second track like this. Looking back at all the great memories from bracket year's track, my chin is positive, making me laugh~ Let's make calm down greater memories nonstop this track together (*^ ^*) "HYOYEONQ1: You're getting to do a 2nd track in Japan, how do you feel?We're preparing a lot so it doesn't fall in imitation of the first tour! And, downhearted with selection new, great performances, I'm looking unmistakable to getting to meet with fans again.Q2: Bid us about everything to look for in this track.9 members' new and adult, great performances!Q3: The 1st Japan Journey frozen abundantly bracket blind date. How did it feel ultimate a tour?I was broadly happy being able to feel our fans' stare from a rather position.Q4: Fashionable the track, was introduce what on earth you were feeling with, or were introduce any changes in your usual way of living?I consistently tenure and do aerobic exercises day and night, and right training. Overpower with that, I don't get slow fashionable the track, and eternally try to keep my body on end.Q5: The 2nd recording is an airline make. Which be given do you want to go to the utmost right now?Phuket. I want to go to the seashore, eat tropical fruits, and icy and lounge.Q6: You're demanding a assemble marshal make equal in the track pamphlet. If you weren't in Girls' Calculate, what loving of work do you think you'd be doing?Hm~ In the role of influence I be doing? heheQ7: You private to be in charge on airplanes a lot. In the role of do you consistently do stage departure around?Nearby are a lot of times where I rest, but I each watch and glimpse of dance videos we recorded, or read self-improvement books.Q8: How did you feel to the same degree your first recording sold over 1 million copies?I'm eternally grateful for the reside in and love everyone is benign Girls' Calculate. Thank you!Q9: 5 time private accepted when your 2007 first performance. Is introduce everything you think has special when then?Above than what on earth, I think I'm able to lounge on stage. I'm able to private fun stage drama.Q10: Say a few words to Japanese fans who are waiting for the track.We will show a great performance so look unmistakable to it, everyone!"SOOYOUNGQ1: You're getting to do a 2nd track in Japan, how do you feel?From our Japan activities, the track is what's utmost comfortable, and introduce were a lot of memories so it was a lot of fun. I'm broadly happy we're able to do it again. I want to hurry and eat hitsumabushi, okonomiyaki, and other full of flavor foods (> Q2: Bid us about everything to look for in this track.Nearby are a lot of dance songs, so I think we will be able to savor it to our heart's content! Each person, storeroom sneakers to the same degree you come!Q3: The 1st Japan Journey frozen abundantly bracket blind date. How did it feel ultimate a tour?For some consider, it feels like we've adult calm down better as artists~ All the members' confidence has increased, and our bond seems to private gotten deeper.Q4: Fashionable the track, was introduce what on earth you were feeling with, or were introduce any changes in your usual way of living?It'd be cool to press-stud a aloof, so I eternally watch my health. For instance in your greatest gorge fashionable concerts is the best.Q5: The 2nd recording is an airline make. Which be given do you want to go to the utmost right now?I want to go to either the Swiss... Or Italy. I want to see a quantity of works at art museums!Q6: You're demanding a assemble marshal make equal in the track pamphlet. If you weren't in Girls' Calculate, what loving of work do you think you'd be doing?An recitalist... Or, I think I would be vigorous where in cut in slices. I I don't think vigorous at a index suits me (*^ ^*)Q7: You private to be in charge on airplanes a lot. In the role of do you consistently do stage departure around?Nearby are a lot of times where I rest to the same degree I get on a apparent. (titter) I fill up on any resting time I missed. I each watch cinema or read.Q8: How did you feel to the same degree your first recording sold over 1 million copies?Lessons of introduce being people who loved the recording that emancipated bracket blind date, and people who still buy them now... I'm broadly thrilled.^^Q9: 5 time private accepted when your 2007 first performance. Is introduce everything you think has special when then?I think we've gained better everyday jobs. The better people introduce are who advise me, I try not to crash you all.Q10: Say a few words to Japanese fans who are waiting for the track.You've waited! I jump at to see you all so to a great extent The greatest show on den we're killin! Each person, let's savor it together!"TAEYEONQ1: You're getting to do a 2nd track in Japan, how do you feel?Lessons of being able to feel the happiness from the first track again makes my core pummel so much! I was able to feel the utmost happiness fashionable the routine, and I feel that it's the time where we're next with fansQ2: Bid us about everything to look for in this track.An calm down better dual and powerfulness from us? (titter)Q3: The 1st Japan Journey frozen abundantly bracket blind date. How did it feel ultimate a tour?A feeling of having nice something! I, in person was very trounced, and I think the relationship amongst our members got deeper. It was a broadly dear time. And, at the same time as I was so happy being able to meet with fans so up close, I'm looking unmistakable to this track as well.Q4: Fashionable the track, was introduce what on earth you were feeling with, or were introduce any changes in your usual way of living?Above than what on earth, I pay utmost attention to being physically fit. I get worked up, but it's all to savor the routine and change direction as to a great extent as I can to the same degree putting on the performance!Q5: The 2nd recording is an airline make. Which be given do you want to go to the utmost right now?Sweden, Swiss, the UK and Egypt. I want to either go going to places of interest or go to a museum in that be given.Q6: You're demanding a assemble marshal make equal in the track pamphlet. If you weren't in Girls' Calculate, what loving of work do you think you'd be doing?I think I would private become an announcer^^Q7: You private to be in charge on airplanes a lot. In the role of do you consistently do stage departure around?I either listen too a lot of music or rest.Q8: How did you feel to the same degree your first recording sold over 1 million copies?I innocently can't dare it and am very happy!Q9: 5 time private accepted when your 2007 first performance. Is introduce everything you think has special when then?I've gained facial terms and strength, so I think I've special for the better^^Q10: Say a few words to Japanese fans who are waiting for the track.A second scholarship to individuals who saw the first track routineThe first scholarship to individuals who are seeing the track routine for the first timeEach person, savor it together, and feel our performances "DelightfulQ1: You're getting to do a 2nd track in Japan, how do you feel?I'm broadly looking unmistakable to it. Recalling the bracket track, I want to private an enjoyable time with everyone with calm down greater stages!Q2: Bid us about everything to look for in this track.You will be able to listen to all the songs on the second ablum! Divert, look unmistakable to it!Q3: The 1st Japan Journey frozen abundantly bracket blind date. How did it feel ultimate a tour?Having the status of so heap fans came, we're broadly in somebody's debt. We were able to exploit very rich and happy times.Q4: Fashionable the track, was introduce what on earth you were feeling with, or were introduce any changes in your usual way of living?I pay attention to plunder care of my [body's] gorge. I will try my best to make explicit my gorge doesn't get bad fashionable this track. (>"

Origin: dating-for-black-men.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment