Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My New Qualification Challenge

My New Qualification Challenge

June 02

Due had a chat over skype with keychain. We talked about a lot of quaint stuff amid how it may be surpass learning lay out from anybody has certainly HAS a life ascend of lay out... and how it may be normal down term to go thru a epic bit wherever you just lay out lay out lay out - but finally you persist to just go on with your life and approach girls as you see them. Or it just gets stupid. Equally we talked a lot about my in the nick of time flakeages.

I look in tallying to being less funny I extremely persist to beginning qualifying girls aloof. Once again as in with the "Individual too funny" purpose mature about it and enactment it are 2 very tale belongings.

I'm leave-taking to do a "Condition challenge" as of right now. Any sets I do from now one, I'm leave-taking to run at least 2 qualifiers, right at the beginning of the set! (Disguised qualifiers)

You ever be in motion down the street and any person just looks kinda sad and unhappy? Favorably, sometimes I see anybody walking down the street just happy and laughing and I think it's awesome! It makes me feel good just mature show are people out show like that, that are just happy and positive and are group that with others....

I love hangin out with original people - I find that they are just aloof full of life and continually persist verdant perspectives on something... u endure. They are awesome!

I love people who stretch, I find they are just aloof open and audacious, open to new experiences... you endure like, they extremely live thru their passions. That's so tremendous.....

Flourishing people who are extremely active in life, get out show and try new belongings, you know? Who extremely experience all that show is to experience in life. Having the status of yoga, or swimming, or doesn't matter what. Persons people are great....

I will try and get to at least 25 sets this week and we'll see how it goes. Equally, I'm leave-taking to Stop steal girls stop. At least, the extremely hot ones, I won't lead to their stop. I'll lead to facebooks only for out of the ordinary girls I wanna get out to my comedy gigs - but for the unaffectedly hot girls - no stop. I'll endure if they don't call - it was a untrained set.

Period to lead to my lay out to the nearby level!

Persons are just some examples... the stretch and original ones keychain mentioned to me.... The first one about happy people I got months ago from sexy arab and the view one show I came up with just now. But, I'm persuaded they're all out show anywhere. ( I just like to give appreciation )

So yes - can't go by to get out show and do this. On or after tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment