Thursday, January 20, 2011

Marketing Asking For Help

Marketing Asking For Help
I often struggle to find the words to market my business.

I will most likely treat you to a Starbucks. Then we will begin our coaching journey. I am a "DATING COACH PICKUP ARTIST COACH PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT COACH SOCIAL FREEDOM COACH". Specifically, I have the skills and confidence to approach women in the Toronto bars, clubs, streets, malls, subways, buses and more! I also have solid conversation skills and teaching ability. I have taught guys to hold conversations, improve their lifestyle to become more social and have better self-esteem with more friends.

I have acquired HUNDREDS of phone numbers, relationships, intimate experiences, friendships, by approaching strangers and introducing myself. I have met some clients for this coaching business by direct cold-approaching people. Other clients have came through word-of-mouth of other students who referred their friends!

You know I am doing something right in business when that happens.

I have done tons of confidence exercises and only teach PROVEN techniques that have worked on myself on other wingmen of mine.

Here are some reasons to sign up for my coaching:


-You can't find reliable wingmen in Toronto and really need a momentum boost to stop wasting your days chickening out and failing to approach.

I am a dating coach in Downtown Toronto. I offer coaching to men where we adventure to the Toronto streets, malls, etc. and help them to approach others, giving hi'5 to strangers, asking directions, and ultimately getting outside of their comfort zone and having the ability to approach women in their everyday lives.

I got into this by being single, and hanging out with my friend and his girlfriend. They encouraged me to do approaches and meet people.

I think people gain from my service:


-Improved Confidence in Social Situations

-Improved Self-Esteem


-More Options

-Holistic approach to Pickup/Confidence

-Ability to Number-Close (get girl's phone numbers)

-Ability to Get Dates In-Person or at least not have one's that got away.

I am to teach a variety of skills, goal-setting/life evaluation, confidence with approaching women, holding a conversation, not running out of things to say, building a connection/showing a genuine interest to meet a girl.

This includes : approach anxiety, vocal tonality, etc.



Reference: pickup-for-girls.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment