Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Toronto Pua Weekly Wingmen Old Experience

Toronto Pua Weekly Wingmen Old Experience
ickupartist Toronto meetup group -- February 20,2012 Session (PRE-RELEASE)You might find it a bit silly that I document the pickup artist process, but it allows me to be really specific and pick up on details, not only learning from others, but learning what I could have done better.My basic story in what I seek is a gorgeous South Asian woman(brown girl) under 5 foot 6, who is skinnier than me, or quite skinny anyways... or slim or fit, something to that degree. For the most part that is my ideal target. Though, I suppose I don't mind asian like Fillipino or Chinese perhaps. I especially want them to have good English.Well first I'll start with the theme. The theme of this is a level 2 pickup, I guess you could say, which is basically a tough one... Instead of just approaching a girl with the purpose of meaningless small talk such as"hey, can I get your opinion on which store to shop at to improve my fashion"or "where can I find a nice jacket for myself...okay thanks bye..."Why chilling with a pickup artist group is better than hitting up the mall alone to hit on women?Well, sure you can hit up the mall alone and still do approaches, but you get that typical helplessness feeling at times. You go to the mall one day for some shopping, and hope you see some girl to hit on,then let's see you make an excuse to go again for some grub, rather than stay at home, and day after day the cycle could continue.... I think another pair of eyes is also a good advantage of a group, along with more ideas, self-evaluation (for example, I didn`t realize that I was in a slouched posture when talking to agirl)Me personally, I have plenty of times I could have hit on women, and it seems without someone to cheer you on or peer pressure, I would just let the chances go with some excuse "oh she looks busy" etc.Scoregeneral tips to set the mood for pickupshave a piece of gum so you feel you have fresh breath and feel nicespray some body spray or cologne, if you have somemaybe a coffee, to increase that brainpower and creativity? Openers...take your pic?direct:Hey, I think you are gorgeous..... would you like to hang out sometime?*girl hestitates* here, let me make that decision for you, whats your #"I lost my friends" (works great since its the biggest mall in downtown Toronto)Hey, there I was just in the mall with my friends, and couldn't find my friend, hes wearing red....(girl waiting for friend)hey, there, are you waiting for a friend?.. oh that's cool,well if he doesn't show up I could replace him...talk about the environment"hey there, cool water fountain eh."... (surprisingly for anything out of the ordinary.. it appears to be highly effective way to approach women,)... in fact the girls I approached from last week, I talked about some humidifier thing...How the pickup artist adventure began...First of all, let me just say Eaton Centre in Toronto Yonge/Dundas or Yonge/Queen, as the largest downtown mall in Toronto, is a target-rich enviroment!..Yes, in other words, even with my very high standards for women, or pickiness to only approach "brown" aka "South Asian" women, I STILL was able to find quite the reel in of potential targets.There were around 8 pickupartists in total to my knowledge, who stayed for the majority entire event..Okay, so I start the day off with a nice coffee at Starbucks. a Caramel Macchiato, I think it was a good idea to have something in my hands, so that I don't look like I'm some hobo with nothing better to do at the mall.We had a very organized pickup artist system, that I was very happy with. Instead of breaking up into groups of 2s, we all started at a specific spot (home base), and then broke out 1 at a time. Each person's goal was to approach a girl with the entire group watching.. Here's where the group pressure, worked towards our advantage as almost 100% of the people who went down, came up with at least 1 approach.I got lucky, I approached a "brown girl" who was with her sister, her sister was luckily busy with a guy. Meanwhile, the girl said she found the fountain "mesmerizing", and I knew she was a social person. I agreed that people gather at the fountain and linger there as they watch the fountain go up and down. We then talked about family day for awhile, the holiday that was there, and I mentioned how my parents were busy that day.After that, I asked her background/nationality, and we talked about that for awhile, she happened to be from the same part of India as me, allowing for a bonus discussion including when was the last time you visited, I talked about how in the part that I am from, there were lizards in the washroom, and a guy I met actually missed the lizards in the washroom, and I joked with him saying he could get some from the pet store. We talked about schooling, she was done school but went back for psychology, meanwhile I mentioned how I am done school(college/university).Pickup Artists Over 19 years old... and the fear of hitting on underaged girlsNow almost half of the pickup artists had a problem with age, some girls looked underage, maybe too skinny or too short, too tiny, but as pickup artists, at least to my knowledge, it isn't a crime to start a convesration with a girl, you can ask are you in school? after that hopefully she will sayyes, I go to york university, or I go to Ryerson (though its possible they could be grade12 and lie about it to seem older).. anyways if not if they say i got to UHS or something, and its a high school, you say oh that's cool, I thought you were older, it was nice talking to you... (escape)Chances I missedWhile others were doing their individual pickups, there was at least 1 cute brown girl that walked by... while I did make it a mission to smile at every cute brown girl I saw.. perhaps that helped build some attraction...Also, there was a group of 3 South Asian women,... I walked by them, and apparently they found me attractive as they were talking about approaching me, and they said "Yo" or "hey" a couple of times as I walked by... another of the pickup artists in our group did encounter them and overheard them talking about approaching a guy or something, and said "do you guys need a wing man"... It's possible they saw us together before and we were exposed as knowing each other, or maybe they assumed he was a wingman...Anyways, that group of girls acted immature or something or teasing, as they were like, hey look who it is...Finally, leaving there were 2 South Asian women who were getting hot dogs, it was a bit trickier since I had already ate food.You are actually looking for a Number-close (alternatively a BBM close, or a facebook close)...If anyone is interested to join the Toronto, pickup artist group feel free to comment.

Origin: loveknowsnoage.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment