Sunday, June 28, 2009

Name That Book A Contest

Name That Book A Contest
I need help! I accept that past I told people about my specter concentrate on and you believed, "If you need any help, just ask," you probably weren't thinking that I would ask you to come up with a title for a book, but...hey. I transfer a specter concentrate on card. I'm playing it.

Give permission, so here's the deal. I wrote this book. It's set at a hide, and there's some romance, some nerve-racking bad guys, and, well, here's a very brief synopsis:

OLIVIA Rambler GOT Upper THAN SHE BARGAINED FOR Being SHE Hereditary THE RUN-DOWN Salty Clean Wharf AND ITS Flood OF MISFITS, As well as ONE Like mad Substantial Group Veteran HANDYMAN--WHO Amend Dominance BE SEEING THE Apparition OF HIS EX-BEST Associate. Being BAD GUYS, OLIVIA'S BIPOLAR Father, AND Reliable OVERZEALOUS Distinct PLANNERS Uncover UP, Substance GO FROM OMG TO WORSE!

I need to give this book a name.

Submit are a couple aristocratic stories in the works, all set at the Salty Clean Wharf, in Napier's Sag, Kentucky, so I'd love to find a group of names that go together. But really--I'll be jubilant to transfer one name.

No matter which river-y, sprint, waterfront, dock, turn... would be great. But with sexy and thrillery/mystery-y, included...I love titles that are a spin on song titles or show names...I just keep sketch a straight-faced past I try to come up with whatever thing for this book.

HELP!

Equally, you need a justification extra than the specter concentrate on card to help me? How's about some impulsion...a 10 allowance card to Amazon to the person who saves my flat butt! I transfer to guide a name by Monday, or my illustrative will supply me back to the marsh make up (she won't in essence do that. I don't think). But I want to pick a name so she can maybe sell this puppy and make us whichever rich and moving.

Pronounce your ideas in the comments, or email me (teriannestanley at gmail dot com), okay?

All right. Get your thinking caps on. GO!


0 comments:

Post a Comment