Monday, June 15, 2009

Boundaries Money And Partying

Boundaries Money And Partying
This situation happened over three weeks. I am not sure if I over reacted and would like your opinion.

I was in a long distance relationship until Sunday. She is 29 animation old and a single mom. Our relationship was going great. We spine lecture and sent eachother copy messages covering the day. She was a precise needy, but I desperately liked the attention she was altruistic me. Acquaint with were a few issues about some comment's from choice guys on Facebook and some flirting, but we worked it out. As studying some of Valuable Systems books, acoustic pour out, and drop a line to consultations with Fader I felt instead secure that I set up my restrictions past we started dating. At this point in the relationship we were sooner than saying I love you etc.

Thursday she asked me if she may perhaps solicit cash for some expenses. She had in addition to mentioned covering the week that her friend's invited her out of town for the weekend but couldn't go because she didn't command the cash. I sent her a few hundred Friday first light.

Friday night we talked. She at ease to understand how well I knew her. She asked me questions like, what is she sound about, what were her goals, favorite type of video, music, etc. I answered all her questions. It was a fun conversation until I asked her the precise questions lol. All of her answers were subjects and fabric that had no relation to me. I got off the drop a line to in a little while at the rear that feel knock over and a lot less attracted to her.

Saturday she told me that she gave her best friend some of the cash that I sent her. And she told me that that she was going out dancing and carousing that precise night. I was desperately anxious by that and didn't key to her messages the rest of the night.

Sunday I spine with her about how she made me feel Friday night. And how I was anxious that she gave her best friend some of the cash that was meant for her to pay for expenses and that she finished matching upper carousing.

She was stunned that the conversation on Friday was matching an issue. She thanked me for deliverance her the cash and thought it only immersed a desperately small clump of her bills, that she didn't command to treat any cash dancing/partying (how?), and to cheer not give her a class about cash again.

I ruined up with her that precise night and told her what I two-way with all of you as my reason's why.

She's been coerce me a lot of messages. Asked me if we may perhaps at token cottage friends. I miss her. But what she did was instead messed up.

Did I overreact?



Source: dominant-male.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment