Monday, March 2, 2009

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Kody Brown Style

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Kody Brown Style
Ever Delight HOW KODY WOULD Hold UP Furthermore THE Worthy HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA AS HIS PLURAL FAMILY? LET'S Go on A Air....

KODY: "Love Have to BE MULTIPLIED, NOT Branched." Candy: "No, its Assets essential be Multiplied, not Branched." Cynthia: "When he's dividing up strong ain't draw on it schoolgirl." Phaedra: "Hmm..., force be gaudy, but I am a southern lady, not a Mormon one friendship." Kim: "Hell ya! I've by means of that sooner than, long as the pay is good!" NeNe: (Life gagging aspect) "That boy is leaving to make me puke! Sicko! Termination your legs to married men!"

KODY: "I Name Aim A BOY TOY!" Candy: "Purposefully first you put in the sugar and make it unyielding...." Cynthia: "So not in this conversation, his 'boy' is about as big as a tinker." Phaedra: "But the pounded sugar makes it sweet!" Kim: "Zip the precursor door! And the back one!" NeNe: "Dance, I'd never put Kool-Aid, candied yams, peppermint chocolate, Zip UP! THAT IS SO Childish"!

KODY: I'M 'PROSELYTING' MY DOGMA: "THE Second Kids THE Excellent THE Globe, THE Fat THE Emperor I Hand down BE!." Candy: "Say Whhhaaat?" Cynthia: "I'd reasonably stand my chances consequently rehearsal that boy." Phaedra: "Venus and Mars friendship, Venus and Mars." Kim: "When in the F#% is a Dogma?" NeNe: (To Kim) "He's talking about you on a good day, BI%^">

KODY: "HE'S A BROTHER FROM Further Mother AND SHE'S A SISTER FROM THE Fantastically MISTER" Candy: "And who ain't in Atlanta?" Cynthia: "And you are not get unique close relative with a dang blister, that's all I'm saying." Phaedra: "Every single one saint has a previous and ever reprobate a other." Kim: "Purposefully that ring didn't mean a thing!" NeeNee: "Oooh, squeezing my Goodbye Fund SHUT!"

KODY: WHERE'S Mare, MY LOVER? Candy: "I think you put her out to pasture long ago." Cynthia: "Galloping far banned if she's smart! She's leading by a chin." Phaedra: "You mean the one with a bathing casing on that looks like a pretzel hollow in cottage cheese?" Kim: "BT%^ is over at my hold trying to prize my Versace China!" NeNe: "Don't you mean your project manager?"

KODY: "HEY NENE, DO YOU Purport TO Offer YOUR Historical object Senate Assets TO KIM?" Candy: "In high spirits I got my own house, and a pre-nup." Cynthia: "This essential be gooooddd schoolgirl, yes NeNe, do you?" Phaedra: "Oh lawd, I'm rob no matter which that takes the cage up off sooner than I din or poop on in my opinion"! Kim: "Hell ya!" NeNe: "I'll hook and eye your neck and make your eyeballs pop out, I ain't playin! Equally you was management your maw, I was management to the bank! Zip UP! You stand your finite resources and put them someplace the sun don't shine! I'm the rich, bitch!Bloop bloop!"

"TO ME, DATING A DIVORCED Woman HAD AN ICK Obsession" Candy: "Purposefully, dating you made me make toys if you get my drift down." Cynthia: "Don't you mean cold-sore factor?" Phaedra: "Purposefully I sought-after a Wash out man!" Kim: "Oh hell, what's emergence, world peace?" NeNe: "You can stand your Uphold Dear, Give a demonstration, routine, impartiality, Plural, raggidity ass right back to Yoming, you ghetto hoodwink. Keep watch over out, you'll end up in the sea."

KODY: "I GOT A Expand I AM Plummeting TODAY: I PICKED THE DRESS!" Candy: "Are we strong he isn't exasperating the dress?" Cynthia: "And it shows, that's all I'm verbalize" Phaedra: "Now why would a honest southern man want to pick out a dress?" Kim: "Get was better B%^.' NeNe: "And she's got a bring in lot up in that show off, a inert poppa, wigs, Victoria's Confidential, Std's, grifters, bills, Ora-gel, plans to get married up, Who knows what else? Oh and serendipity and buzz!"

KODY: "I Require TO BE OBEYED!" Candy: "Me and mom don't play, you fastener me!" Cynthia: "That boy is barking up the disfavor vegetation." Phaedra: "Why do these long-standing women cry over such a impertinent man?" Kim: (pointing to boobs) "My girls don't manner role in the poorhouse!" NeeNee: "Don't let the utter hit ya someplace the good lord undo ya~! THAT IS SO Childish, Zip UP, BLOOP BLOOP! How common times do I tolerate to tell your dumb ass this?"

Holler out to Caramel Nymph for her great copy above! NOW YOUR Shot.... LET'S Clutch YOUR ATLANTA HOUSEWIVES/KODY CONVERSATIONS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment