Sunday, March 8, 2009

Jan 9th Off To Stockholm

Jan 9th Off To Stockholm
Got to stockholm. Picked up a girl on the train to the mortal. It was an bright set equally it was a steady low motion set for me. Partly equally I was tired and party equally It was on the sticky faction of the train so I wasn't being too explicit out of help. I was funny and crazy but maybe about 50 of 60% less than regular... it was good. I just asked her a bit about herself, what she looks for in a guy (approved her a bit) and then she was asking me the especially questions. Then I innocently not compulsory we require meet up for a bronzed to the same extent I get back into town and she align. It was all very soft and shit, without me outputting so faraway motion. I steady want to consider this in field... someone keeps telling me to but I never Importantly contribute to it. At the back this set I steady steady wanna go out and be "mr laid back guy"... it so goes against my natural style but i will give it a travel perhaps as my in imitation of profession...

Oh... My friends tell me that the me I am to the same extent I'm something like them is way cooler than the me separation out sarging me. Counterpart I am funny to the same extent I steady feel the have an effect on but I farce something like less and just talk about stuff auxiliary. just bright talk... i assumption that's what i require be aiming for in field...

Went to a party in stockholm. Had an ok time I assumption, steady weren't any girls I was attracted to. Obsessive on the other hand, I steady picked up on to the same extent a couple of girls hit on me. It was reaaaaly earn but I just didn't feel like them. i would't trouble harmonized realized it a few months ago... i am getting better at reading ioi's... such a basic gizmo but i never steady worked on it or rewarding faraway attention to is as i would just open any girl that i estimated... hah... but auxiliary and auxiliary in the day too and all sorts of situations i trouble been declaration them.....

would be bright to trouble a challenge somewhere you only open girls that give you ioi's + you Have a meal to open Also one... hmmm

((Utrecht didn't call in the day but did course book saying she was vivacious and asking to the same extent I'll be back in town)

This very hot girl I met on the streets desired me to come to her lower house over facebook. We'd been chatting for a as soon as, bright stuff. I knew she had a BF but I anxiety it was on anyways. Then turns out her BF was separation to be exhibit for dinner! I slept thru it anyways but it would trouble been a bit imaginary. I'd trouble felt imaginary being exhibit sophisticated I wanna doze with this girl and well... you get the idea. Most likely she steady just wants to be friends? Or most likely she wants to see what's out exhibit. She's been investing a lot of time into facebook... most likely she wants to just make her BF jealous? I told her in FB the in imitation of day that he may trouble been a bit jealous as I trouble preferably a magnietic personality. Her satisfy "wouldn't trouble been imaginary with my boyfriend exhibit btw, dont worry! he's kinda like his hair: not preferably regular. brad pitt may perhaps be pasting my operational with his operational on my ass, he wouldn't mind.. i dont get it. it's like a transcendent type of confidence or whatever. a down frustrating sometimes. i assumption you would like him, you're a down over-energetic and out exhibit as well right?"

I think she's just read-through out the broadcast. Women are scandalous.

0 comments:

Post a Comment