Monday, February 16, 2009

Friends Open Question What Should I Say To Him Next Time He Tries To Talk To Me And Shyness

Friends Open Question What Should I Say To Him Next Time He Tries To Talk To Me And Shyness
This guy (lets call him Josh) rides my bus. He rides on the opposite row a seat back. We get off at the same stop. He's really nice and funny and I have a little crush on him. I sit alone and don't talk to anyone on the bus. I sit in the back where the "popular kids" sit and I am really shy and dont talk to them although there is a girl(lets call her Sammy) who seems nice who sits in front of me and doesnt sit next to anyone. Anyways, Josh talks to his friends who also sit in the back and one of his friends ("Tylar") which will come later in this story. Anyways, a few weeks ago I got off the bus and Josh was next to me and these six graders were in front of us and they were talking loud and talking about some stupid stuff and Josh looked at me and said " Is it just me or are the six graders anoying" They were annoying so I said "they are" and im shy so i didnt say anything else then we mad eye contact and he smiled at me and i smiled back and got really nervous. I looked away and then didnt talk to him the rest of the way.
Then today Tylar was sitting with Sammy in front of me they are dating now. And after some of Josh's other friends got off he sat next to me to talk to Tylar and then he looked at me and said Hi and then tylar looked at me and said hi too. And i said hi back and didnt know how to make conversation back so i looked away and didnt talk to them.
What should i do next timee one of them tries to talk to me and how do i make conversation and get over my shyness?

Credit: young-pickup-artist.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment