Thursday, October 9, 2014

Girlfriends

Girlfriends
Yesterday I got to spend some time with girlfriends. Lunch, chatting and a little stitching. There is nothing sweeter. I grab every opportunity because this summer has proved to be a scheduling nightmare. I don't believe I have been able to attend any of the Material Girl Gatherings because my work/family schedule has had some changes. But, then again in the Fall the schedule will change again.

I have been pondering whether to join a guild. There are 3 that are in fairly close proximity to me but they all have a different culture. One is a daytime guild and the other 2 are evening guilds. If you have been following the Woolie for more than a week you know that time is a hot commodity in my life! To add another activity...even if it is quilt related...takes careful consideration on my part. What do you think? Do you belong to a guild? What is the structure? Do you enjoy the meetings? Do they have inspiring speakers and classes? Do tell...I need to know before I decide to even take the plunge.

In the meantime, take a look at some of the things my girlfriends are working on!

Customize a photo slideshow



Source: womanizer-psychology.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment