Saturday, June 7, 2014

Fell In Love With A Guy Who Is A Jerk To Me Because Im Fat

Fell In Love With A Guy Who Is A Jerk To Me Because Im Fat
I've standard this guy state November. He's a nautical. The first time we met, it was a blind date off Craigslist... yeah - I blab =T and he aimed ';wow, I didn't blab that you were big, I agitate you were just chubby';

Anyways, he stayed state because he aimed I was honest more readily but I was a big girl. We had sex and were dating and such but he would always make fat comments and touch me state my tummy and cleft jokes.

Smacking picket, on Christmas he in debt it off with me because he aimed I was fat and embrace vitality to do with me. He aimed he felt dangerous for me and was just labeling me put away. He did this Formerly I picked him up from the mortal and made him gorge. (he used me to drop him off at mortal which was a 40 second impulse and pick him up from in arrears his 2 week postponement making me balk we were bf/gf and didn drop the crack up stuff until Formerly I fit to be eaten him gorge and did all this stuff)

He in debt it off. Along with he afterwards shy contacting me and career me on yahoo ambassador, e.t.c. So we got together and fooled state again and I agitate we were dating. He aimed we weren - so I supposed friends with benefits.

Later comes to catch on he told me that he methodical on marrying me subsequently I lost the drive because he aimed I was a good agreement partner. I just agitate he was unserious but he was heavy.

I never did lose the drive (unceasing even though I trying honest hard for face-to-face %26amp; my checkup even though) - and he would say mean stuff like, I don like fat people - I would equitably get a prostitute subsequently make contact with face-to-face with a fat person. ';Id equitably call together a insipid hooker subsequently a regulation of flab any day'; Let his friends say mean stuff about me and trick their him external and release gross emails like ave you lost drive yet?'; ';I don like fatties';.

Now he says he wants Void to do with me.

I sometimes ask - so what if I lose the weight? You would try to get with me? He would say - I don want to repair ';what if's'; because I blab that will never stay.

He also aimed I would be out of his union if I did lose the drive because I more readily - so that why he sort of shy me state. Above and beyond that he honest shy to meet former girls and that he with me only because he austere and stupid comments like that...

I blab I ought to move on?but ought to I just lose drive for face-to-face and household waste site him alone? Or ought to I lose the drive for face-to-face and make him unease how greatly of a jerk he was?

The balk is... I'm frightened that if I do meet him again - He'll make me fall in love with him again... =(Chop up in love with a guy who is a jerk to me because I'm fat =(?

Wow, what the hell. I think you ought to work on your own self worth, and stop parch on yourself. Ethical because your fat doesn make you less of a person. and the fact that you legally recognized him to treat you like that when day one does not foretell well for you. why ought to he treat you any match if that the way he has been treating you when day one? Why don you find exactly on yourself and what you want because plainly I think your with this guy because he verbalizes the stuff that you feel you are worth. Do you think work it like that will care gone you lose the weight? Their will always be no matter which to feel bad about, unease, or get you down in life. why don you find work it who treats you with more respect subsequently you test to treat yourself. Not to taste, don think just because you are fat that wake you wont find work it. Go to psychoanalysis and work on you inner issues because that the only way your ever departure to cleft the peripheral ones. Crack him, work on yourself, and I yearn for that you call together an emotional and spiritual wake up and catch on your self worth.Chop up in love with a guy who is a jerk to me because I'm fat =(?

lol

Big girls are best in bed in my oppinion but yeah he is a jerk for using you like that.

you ought to move on. seize me stage are plenty of guys out stage that think you look beautiful.You advantage work it that thinks youre more readily and will make you feel it.

Lonely lose the drive if its for you. Emphatically lose the dupe, even though...

Neglect the drive, get a new bf, and takes pics with your new bf holding your hot new body and release them to him. This guy is a total asshole and is NOT Announce for your self esteem. Ethical stop talking to him and slouch in another place. He'll get his one day.

Crack his azz and find a better guy. And never go on dates on Craiglist... that place is full of trash and continuing killers.

WOW.

he is a
jerk.
.

move up and down,

let's see what i will do if im in ur shoes.

hmm.

i would lose the drive and right like a hot dear go see him, and in arrears he complete wooed by my gorgeousness and propaganda embrace to get in my pants, subsequently magically try in another place.

here's my dialog.

me(right honest hot.): hey (at all his name is)

him:wow..you are lovely....

me:thanks.

him:want me to buy u some drinks?

move up and down.

(chatting)

him:will u unify me?you are so lovely...

me:oh i want u to meet work it(magically pulls out your boyfriend(whom u met subsequently you are not so insipid.)

subsequently watch his behavior.

but significantly, he noticeably is just treating u as a
comrade. all but his sex toy or no matter which.

and u aimed he embrace to unify u Lonely subsequently u got skinnier?

are you unserious me?

if he really wants to unify u to be more precise of just want a girl to show off as arm sweetie subsequently he will unify u subsequently ur chubby!

move up and down, are you honest obese? or overweight?

if yes, subsequently i would Christian name you lose drive until you reach a lucky charge of drive for your highest. it's for your checkup reasons.and more guys to give it some thought u out!

if no, subsequently i say don't lose drive.why would u lose drive to only impress a guy?and the guy isnt unceasing really love u.

he is using u dear.

it makes me wild just think ';Anyways - fast picket, on Christmas he in debt it off with me because he aimed I was fat and embrace vitality to do with me. He aimed he felt dangerous for me and was just labeling me put away. He did this Formerly i picked him up from the mortal and made him gorge.';

what a
.

he is always on the battle, let's say ur married to him and got insipid,what if subsequently ur old and creased, he's thoughts some young and hot girls to entrance with?

drop him.

i say you drop him right now, he is so not worth your time subsequently he's making fun of your body!

i would strictly investigate reprisal on him even though.

i want to kill him right now, significantly.

WOOO!

In the early hours of all. Be PROUD!

and second of all.

Neglect drive and make him feel like a jerk!

make him unease no matter which. you'll find so a choice of men that want you, he wont unceasing be an fortuitous anymore!

He's effed up and has issues...you need to get in another place from him. CRAIGSLIST? If you can trust work it knock down craigslist subsequently you each call together problems. Take possession of aren't unceasing heavy about business on stage...let one by one relationships.

You shouldn't call together to do anything to yourself unless it is for your happiness, not his. The key is that you ought to love yourself, no matter what former people think. Your true love will love you for who you really are, imperfections and all.

You need to stop torturing yourself, and stop rental him press you. This guy is a jerk. He does not treat you right, and does not advantage you. If he embrace to unify you, he would love you for no matter which you are and are not.

So stop rental him mutilation your feelings. Wooly produce contact with him and figure a new life.

this is departure to well-mannered abrupt, but i gotta say it...you would be a swindle to call together anything to do with him, ever again, whether or not you lose drive. at all changes you make to yourself ought to be for the demur of making you happy and lucky, not contents a leaving jackass. it power be hard, but trust me, vitality good can come of having anything to do with this guy. good luck and be strong!

omg no one desever an
break up like him

he deserves to go back to iraq or at all and get crack

i transfer that strictly cuz a person who is made fun of for being fat ought to never try to get with the person who is tease them

It doesn't matter how greatly you keep steady....if he loves you the way you advantage to be loved, he wouldn't care.

girl im kinda heavy to you blab what works buy alli drink focus tea transfer the prescription eat lucky work out do it for yourself.

Do what you need to do about your body for yourself, never work it overly. Nicely you call together scholarly that you ought to never grant work it to disrepect you and keep on dating them. Pronounce work it who loves you the way you are, at all way you are at the time. I'm a big woman too, and my bf totally adores my body. Get rid of that effing loser.

this guy's a total jerk! i can grasp that he can see that you're beautiful apart from your size but he shouldn't be so comatose and overconfident. if you want to lose drive, do it for yourself and forget him. if you do see him again and think you're in love with him subsequently it's just ache, plus i don't think that inactive with a guy at the forefront marriage is honest right (no offence)

Interest him! Ok lose the drive for you and make him wish he never joked about you. If he tries anything just try to be like him, tell him ';im out of your league';.

I am 99% sure you blab what to do beforehand without advice but expound goes. He sounds like a real turd and more but I can't put it in writing as that is not legally recognized expound.

He is a classic ';user'; and you are greatly better off without him in your life. Looks are leaving to a choice of people and they scale the person for who they are not what they look like. If you want to lose drive do it for you and nobody overly. Don't do anything because work it overly told you (thoroughly in arrears all the verbal mistreat he gave you).

Grip of yourself --


Support care and be good to yourself.

At hand will be work it overly who you will care about and they will love you for you!

Sal Can


Emphatically relaxed the drive for yourself. It will make you more for certain and find work it that would treat you good unceasing if you did gain that drive back at some point highly developed on.

If you do meet him again, i Christian name not getting back with him, but do what you think is right.

gone again an example of a man bein a pig lose the drive because u want to not because he wants u to and if do lose the drive u ought to meet up wit him again just to show him what he lost for bein such a jerk to u drive doesnt matter all that matters is that the person ur with makes u happy (if u do meet up wit him transportation friends put away with u so ur friends can help u not do anything with him)

Pass on the fact that he is a jerk..

Why do you grant yourself to be treated like this.

If its not him it will someone overly.

Take possession of will treat you the way you grant them to treat you.

So what if your fat? I'm sure this nautical has got way more problems than you do.

Get some counseling, a new earpiece number, and a pair of walking shoes.

He is the biggest jerk ever! Not anything deserves to be treated this way! He dos not advantage you at all don't give him a regulation of mind at all. You ought to lose drive for yourself! And subsequently you do don't get back with him just experience again how gross he was you advantage better! And trust me ardor u can find better! He will unease rental you go! Don't let people like this into your life they are insignificant and don't advantage any of your time!

Approval, you qualification call together some heavy self esteem issues to back to a guy like that. I would've never taking into consideration back to him the first time he in debt it off with me for a folder like that. You ought to find work it new, get out, be yourself alleged reason a guy like that does not advantage a girl like you. The only folder why you keep departure back is because you feel rejected, but you call together no clue that stage is departure to be former great guys that will treat you way better than that.

Approval for one, never let a guy ever dis-respect you like that. Men will be
but at the identical time if that was me and it was such a big deal that I was a ';big girl';, the first balk I would call together from first to last is kicked him to the guard. For someone to break stuff off the way he did was not right and you dont advantage that, I mean telling you its over because you are fat? Thats thoroughly not right. He's toying with your mind and seems a lil like he got you rapped state his contact..Above and beyond, if he in debt up with you like that and aimed he just felt bad for you why would you go back and lay down with him? He is just using you to get in your pants. Which is not right, but you are watch. To say that he was departure to marrie you if you lose drive is not right either, dont blame yourself for him not marrieing you bcuz you did not lose drive, he is fake that for laughs to you and his buddies. Payment me I blab how it feels to be a augmented girl, but never step down to anybodys level. I was a more readily big kid emerging up and in my teen days started to thin out but now I call together to lose it all in two months in arrears I call together my little. Bits and pieces are wooly im sure, but let him go. Pronounce someone who will love and care for you, you advantage greatly better.

Girl, you DO NOT need a guy who is departure to treat you like that! Sensitivity is about being affluent with the person your with. Do you settle feel affluent with him subsequently he makes all these comments about you? Do yourself a wish and move on. Try floor the drive so you feel better about yourself and subsequently then time he sees you he is departure to unease how bad he treated you. But just forget about him, the right guy will come your way. A guy who will route you for who u are. Announce luck! * fast income
* credit give it some thought

0 comments:

Post a Comment