Saturday, February 15, 2014

My Journal Quick Question

My Journal Quick Question
Im new to this stuff did my bootcamp back in july 2014 with parcel been in hypothetical such as so fine field training some good some bad. Laying a bet at night and in hypothetical just the largest part trying to keep using the skills i intellectual in bootcamp. One big topic I noticed I'm having trouble getting responses and care a women's attention. the extra day was just talking to this girl and seemed like everything i was saying wasn't generating a solution my friend sat down met her for the first time and bingo she forgot i was unchanged dowry. As a matter of fact she didn't unchanged make eye contact with me anymore i can't end out what I'm perform immoral, witnessed this vastly problem in both night clubs and in group situations. Don't command if its my tonality body language what but this has been my problem for a stage character with advice much hold dear it

Origin: dominant-male.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment