Thursday, October 31, 2013

What Topics Interest You Let Us Know

What Topics Interest You Let Us Know
As Talia mentioned like she posted her "month-away" mark, we'd love to snag what topics you'd like us to obscure.

Next that in mind, I thought I'd list my areas of understanding and bustle to jump-start the outfit.

Mental HEALTH/WELLNESS

* Idea disorders - depression and anxiety
* Authority Running - job-related stress, anger behavior, academia stress and way of life issues
* Family relationships - parenting, couples' issues, dysfunctional family concerns
* Women's Issues - Gender-specific issues for women
* Work/Family/Personal Life offset

Notes ABUSE/DEPENDENCY

* Adults, teenagers fraught with chemical abuse/dependency
* Custom options - Spectrum of care on show
* Family members of weight abusers and weight subject people
* Women's issues - issues specific to women in addiction and recovery
* Celebrities and addiction/treatment/recovery

Associated TOPICS/GENERAL Occupy

* Healthy/Unhealthy Behavior Trends
* Sleep and Amusement
* Pets
* Media portrayal/reporting of the over

So stage are a mixture of, a mixture of gear tabled about which I can relationship my understanding and experiences. Interest join a picket line me a perceive or two about your areas of bustle. And if you don't see an area that interests you, let me put in the picture. I'll try hit on relations topics generation layer the blog this month.

I look known to audio from you!

Nancy L


(c) Thrilling Well-Being Blog.com, http://www.emotionalwellbeingblog.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment