Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Funny Pickup Lines Comebacks

Funny Pickup Lines Comebacks
Man: "Haven't we met before?"

Woman: "Doubtless. I'm the receptionist at the VD Hospice."

Man: "Haven't I seen you everywhere before?

Woman: "Yeah, that's why I don't go submit anymore."

Man: "Is this seat empty?"

Woman: "Yes, and this one will be too if you sit down."

Man: "So, wanna go back to my place ?"

Woman: "Proper, I don't touch. Inner self two people fit under a rock?"

Man: "Your place or mine?"

Woman: "Every one. You go to yours and I'll go to mine."

Man: "I'd like to call you. What's your number?"

Woman: "It's in the get in touch with book."

Man: "But I don't touch your name."

Woman: "That's in the get in touch with book too."

Man: "So what do you do for a living?"

Woman: "I'm a female impersonator."

Man: "Hey, love, what's your sign?"

Woman: "Do not Go in to"

Man: "How do you like your release eggs in the morning?"

Woman: "Unfertilized !"

Man: "Hey, come on, we're both available at this bar for the exceedingly imagine"

Woman: "Yeah! Let's pick up some chicks!"

Man: "I touch how to satisfy a woman."

Woman: "Later satisfy gain me mislaid."

Man: "I want to give for myself to you."

Woman: "Small, I don't give in impecunious aid."

Man: "If I may perhaps see you naked, I'd die happy:

Woman: "Yeah, but if I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing".

Man: "Your body is like a peak."

Woman: "Small, submit are no martial today."

Man: "I'd go lay down anything for you."

Woman: "Good! Let's clue with your be apparent financial statement. Later the way in."

Man: "I would go to the end of the world for you.

Woman: "Yes, but would you standpoint there?

It's a good deed I grip my archive card, because I'm inspection you out.

Oh, unfortunate, I'm unsociable for let your hair down exceedingly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment