Sunday, June 16, 2013

Date Don12345

Date Don12345
My name: Don12345I am: MANAge: 61 being oldLooking for: WOMANFrom: Associate STATES, CALIFORNIADescription: I'm an open, romantic person not beautiful and simple; stormy, kind, a good listener, show a loving attitude, physical attention, ease, goal, sensuality, support, and relief. I give what I care but moreover deduce reciprocation. Since do I seek? A best friend, lover, and agent who believes in making the relationship come flesh and blood passion, ease, jollity, prevalent handle, hard work, and eventually a LT relationship with marriage. Groove all set to open their body, believes in certainty and guilelessness, puts their agent 1st, enjoys being me rob long walks holding hands, and dates off course that keep sparks/love flesh and blood. Contact: god life2222 AT hotmail DOT comIP: 41.215.160.133Social page:

0 comments:

Post a Comment