Thursday, May 9, 2013

Advice Please Guys Please Help Does He Like Me Was He Trying To Fill A Void Just Wanna Hook Up

Advice Please Guys Please Help Does He Like Me Was He Trying To Fill A Void Just Wanna Hook Up
I met this guy i like a lot 6mnts ago thru a mutual friend. The 1st night we hung out we drank alot %26amp; hooked up - amazing chemistry %26amp; connection. 2nd time we hung out (3 wks later) he'd just got back in town after a business trip w/his ex-wife (worked together @ that time-complicated). It had obviously messed with his head %26amp; he was def. not over her (she dumped him - he still loved her). Anyways that night these girls kept aggressively hitting on him %26amp; my other friend %26amp; one followed him into the b/room %26amp; started kissing on him. I was pissed %26amp; left. I heard thru my friend he felt really bad %26amp; wanted to call me %26amp; my friend said only call if u want to pursue something/ready to date. so he didn't.3rd time i seen him. 2 wks ltr he apologized %26amp; said he felt bad b/c he liked me. I didn't tell him how i felt about him.Now I have run into him 2x lately. I could be imagining it but seems like we still have some chemistry. He hasn't suggested we hang tho. think he's started dating again...Advice PLEASE! Guys please help. Does he like me... was he trying to fill a void... just wanna hook up Take him out for coffee and a good bagel, and just talk to him, no dating questions, just get to know him a little better, then see where it goes from there, you won't look like a psycho or anything just a down to earth easy girl to talk to, He knows that you are attracted to him, so you don't need to reiterate that part...just approach him non-aggressively, and don't forget YOU are the prize. Not the other way around. Good luck!

Credit: pickup-and-love.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment