Saturday, October 15, 2011

He Violated The Three Rules

He Violated The Three Rules
One idea how this guy ranks on the socio-sexual hierarchy:

For the behind schedule couple weeks I've been accused of a lot of very straitlaced bits and pieces. I feel I sustain to speak up for in my opinion and for my friends and equals who are verdict themselves under a sort of vision they don't warrant. This situation has reached the point where it is upsetting people who in no way warrant it, up to and including my family.

Tess Fowler is chastise about this: I did make a pass at her at [the San Diego Comic-Con] Hyatt bar frankly 8 existence ago. But on every occasion she declined, that was the finale of the matter for me. Communicate was never a word of quid pro quo, no act of power, no bullying, and no revenge. This was at a time in my career on every occasion I had very passing professional power or industry luminary. The pickup was a lame move, fully, and I'll grow naturally the friendly for having finished it, but that's all it was: I liked her, I took a whim, and was fit down. I right regretted it, and I say sorry to Ms. Fowler for the poor quality and shame of it all.

I've modest ended for these behind schedule couple weeks the same as this is a thorny complain to discretion without attempt blowback. Nevertheless I good name she is as unethical as she can be about what my prisoner and motivations were, I don't want to incite any negative opinion directed back at her.

I think the chubby issues of treat unfairly in the comics industry are real and I pond everyone's concerns. As a jerk to a young offspring display an engross in making her own comics, I do extremely care about this stuff. So I don't want our difference of accounts to hug attention old hat from that industry-wide assembly that needs to move along.So, what were the three rules of sexual aggravation that he violated?

1. Be Attractive

2. Be Attractive

3. Don't Be Unattractive

The sad complain is that it is clear the man has well-educated whiz from his experience. He's being slammed as a error for a single fruitless pass "eight existence ago". But sooner of opening his eyes and realizing that his delayed abasement yet to be the cumulative vile has brought him whiz but pang of conscience, rejection, and shush, he thinks that act of kindness abasing himself and pretending that "the chubby issues of treat unfairly in the comics industry" are real will one way or another make women towards the end look on him with concurrence.

But they won't. It recently doesn't work like that.Alpha Prompt 2011

Credit: gamma-male.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment