Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Singles And Dating Open Question I Need Relationship Advice

Singles And Dating Open Question I Need Relationship Advice
Sorry for long post but this means alot to me. Please take the time to read this. ThanksOkay so I was going out with this girl a year ago. for around 2 months. We were really good friends before the relationship, then our relationship was awkward. so we split up and promised to stay friends. It took us a while to become how we were again. she has gone through a lot and society wouldnt think she is perfect but i like her "flaws" and "quirks". And to be totally honest I thought I was over her but i still thought about her..Anyway so at this party the other day we spent the whole night cuddling. And it just felt so right, I felt safe and comfortable. All the things she does in her sleep made me feel happy. but in the morning we didnt talk or anything there was the odd awkward glance at each other.But yeh so basically I am pretty shy and have never been that great at relationships but I think that if we gave this another shot then it could work. I dont want to make things more awkward though because I want to stay friends but I also want more than that.One of my friends a month ago said she had a bf. She hasnt mentioned him (but she does get a lot of bfs) and there is nothing on her facebook.There is this one boy who she kissed the day before we went out but she told me about and it was fine. but he didnt leave her alone whilst we were going out. and she did cheat on me (I dont blame her i was a mess and we barely talked).But I think she might be my soul mate (I know it is wierd for a 15 year old. and maybe she isnt)I think i want a relationship but I dont know if it is a smart move. because we broke up pretty badly and it was mostly my fault. I am against asking girls out by text. But it is the holidays and i dont think I will see her before the end of the holiday so i might have to. (1st time I asked her was by text because it came up in convosation). Please tell me what you think. Dont hold your opinion back just tell me what you think even if you think i am being stupid. any tips on how to ask her and text or ask to meet up? and think she likes me again?Thanks

Credit: mark-rayan-pua.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment