Monday, April 11, 2011

Eavesdropping

Eavesdropping
"Bits and pieces of my weekend conversations:"

"

"Friday Sad"

Me: This place is full of hot girls. I'm not a hot girl. I'm a cute girl.

C: But cute girls are the kinds of girls they want to unify.

"Saturday Sad"

Z: Geeze, Kate. The fun meter (at the old Lex. TV side) has totally gone down because you not here.

"The funny being is, this guy started act at the side only a week formerly I left!"

S: So how's the man hunt now that you're in Cincinnati?

Me: I've got a few projection but we'll see. I just am plunder objects as they come. Resisting any cause to move to start picking out pottery.

S (to her boyfriend): See?! That's what girls do. No matter to the same extent they meet a guy, they elation whether he'd be a good husband. You? You guys elation what a girl will be like in bed. Hydroplane if she's rainy your chocolate.

"Sunday Day's end"

L: Wow. I've never end this formerly. I saw you walking on the street and just love your pink top. Are you single? Do you want to go out sometime?......I'm a black man trapped in a white man's body......I just want to find my rounded aphrodite.

Me: "Confounded Roll up ON MY Finish"


0 comments:

Post a Comment