Friday, October 22, 2010

How To Hold A Girls Hand

How To Hold A Girls Hand
OR HOW DO I ESCALATE PHYSICALLY?

Question: "I don't know why but something doesn't feel right whenever I try to hold a girl's hand. I feel like I'll get rejected - that she'll drop my hand if I make my move or some shit."

SeductionFAQ's Answer: Looks like we have the same history. You know how my techniques work and you know how you can meet women. Your question is mere proof that meeting these women truly is about mind over matter. As a matter of fact, I'm willing to bet that you can be completely unstoppable after you pass by this particular roadblock.

SO HERE'S WHAT YOU SHOULD DO: When crossing the road, take her hand and protect her through traffic by leading her through it. The first two times you do this, "drop her hand afterwards", but after the third time, "don't let go of her hand". This always works; it's like magic. I'm looking forward to hearing another story of success from you.

HOW DO I MAKE MY WOMAN PASSIONATE?

Question: "I find myself getting tired of games and even women. Now, don't take this the wrong way: I have no interest in switching teams. I think it just has something to do with the women that I meet, really. But what else can I do if I've lost interest in the games and if I only want to have sex with women? What can I do if a couple of hours is becoming too long to listen to their nonsense in order to get them into bed? Plus, these women generally hardly do anything anymore when we do end up making out or having sex. I really want to know how to get a girl to like me and feel real passion for our relationship."

SeductionFAQ.com's Answer: TRUTHFULLY, YOU SOUND JADED BECAUSE OF YOUR LACK OF SUCCESS IN THE FEMALE DEPARTMENT. I'm not trying to insult you or anything; I've been through it, too. This usually happens if you're going through a bad breakup or a low streak.

Unfortunately, I can't give you a step-by-step guide on overcoming this phase since time is really the "ONLY" thing that will cure it. But I can teach you how to ignite more passion in women overall using some techniques based on girl psychology and mind persuasion. This also works if you want to turn a friend into your lover.

This technique comes in the form of three basic steps:

* Take note of something that you can call "passionate". For example, if she talks to her friends excitedly or touches you.

* Point this passionate thing out to her.

* Mention how much you like that she's passionate.

Then say something like: "I love that you're so passionate when it comes to your friends. You actually seem to be a very passionate person overall. That's great." By doing this, you can ignite more passion out of her. This works every single time you want to pick a girl up and immediately make her feel hot for you.

You may think that this technique shares the same basis as fractionation seduction tactics based on its "polarity". You're right.


0 comments:

Post a Comment