Tuesday, June 15, 2010

De Cluttering Mentally Physically Spiritually

De Cluttering Mentally Physically Spiritually
As a clutter-holic, I use clutter to fill some deep void inside of me but of course it doesn't work. It just leaves me frustrated and filled with anxiety. I can also feel it blocking my creative energy. The Spring season is inspiring me to revisit my new year's resolution to be more organized. As a pack rat, this involves lots and lots of de-cluttering. I am the quintissential Bag Lady whom Erykah Badu outs in her song. The fact that I live with a fellow clutter-bug doesn't help at all!But I am working on it and have been throwing away bags and bags of garbage this past week. I also have a bunch of stuff set aside to give away. Everytime I get rid of something, or see a change in my living space, I feel a bit lighter, like the weight on my shoulders is lifting. It's also an emotional experience for me. All of our "stuff" has energy and as this energy lifts and shifts, the emotions that we use the clutter to hide from tend to float to the surface. I usually burn sage and/or incense to clear negative energy, take a lot of deep breaths in order to stay in the present moment and not get stuck in old emotions or traumas, and drink tons of water to help cleanse internally.This video gives some good tips on how to cut down on clutter in your home and get more organized....Here a business success coach talks about de-cluttering your office and business...

Reference: art-of-kisses.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment