Monday, January 25, 2010

Montanas Mikiyo Aoki Soaring In 2014 World Series Of Poker

Montanas Mikiyo Aoki Soaring In 2014 World Series Of Poker

The Bozeman, Montana, sincere dull 2nd in the Ladies Suffer for 96,909 and established to set departure from the subject part of her reward to play in the 10,000 WSOP Key Suffer.

"I took a week for vacation to play the Ladies Suffer," she believed. "That went so well I established to play the Key Suffer.

"It's been on my container list beginning I started playing. I think for each person that plays poker this is the supreme possibility."

Aoki is not only playing the Key Suffer, she's stifling it.

AOKI Trimmings ONE MILLION CHIPS IN Key Suffer


By dinner break on Day 4 Aoki was the first woman to schism one million chips and found herself in the top 50 chip counts out of the 400 lasting players.

Aoki's earlier several a 30k payout in the Key Suffer but first-place pays 10 million.

Nevertheless perched fanatical with some of the best poker pros in the world, Aoki is not a professional. She has a job at Mystic conduct yourself sales enablement and has no plans to separate any time at once.

"I really undisputable love my job," she believed. "I'd maintain to do undisputable well to frequent unhurried that. I do love poker whilst. It's mega fun. Extraordinarily at these stakes."

Phase this is the first blind date Aoki has played the WSOP she's really followed it for energy.

"Surrounding subsequently [Greg] Raymer won I started taking sides it," she believed.

"Abruptly previously that my brother and his friends started orderly irrelevant 5 tournaments and encouraged me to play with them."

"IT'S Petite Worrying, Elating"

Aoki and her brother had very latest interests but poker was one intention that brought them together to tussle it out.

"So I first started playing poker he was kicking my be after so it entirely provided some motivation to get better."

Phase Aoki has been safeguarding stroll with the rest of the field just fine she admits the want is great big at this stage of the tournament.

"It's been reasonably upsetting," she believed. "Rumor has it that it's very bubbly. I'm not sleeping well [laughs]. I don't make out how people do it every day."

As energy of adherence the WSOP, Aoki is equally playing her way right onto the declaration.

In addition to only a handful of female players left she has a authoritative move at being the bind woman standing.

"I perpetually bear in mind that share out from the WSOP declaration. It would be marvelous if I had a move at that."

At all happens in the Key Suffer Aoki has earlier made a name for herself with one hell of a shake off WSOP.

Guarantee www.pokerlistings.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment