Wednesday, September 30, 2009

20 Years Old And I Hate Myself Because I Am Ugly

20 Years Old And I Hate Myself Because I Am Ugly
Long story blue, I fix been a loner more accurately noticeably all my life in view of the fact that I am shy/ugly/depressed/anxiety/insecure.

I've tried to change by rob up new hobbies, but I can't look to do it. Now I am 20, and I fix never had a girlfriend or been in a relationship.

I antipathy my life so noticeably, I am very ordinary due to the many problems I fix. For one, I fix eczema, which method I fix flaky shoot at constantly and I fix to use moisturizer. Being if I meet a girl they will antipathy me having such menacing shoot at, coming loose constantly. This is so simple.

I fix a countless nose, it's wide-ranging and it's hooked which makes it so noticeably reduce.

The face is now I met this girl on the internet, we are very close and we each one want to meet. The only face stopping me is me hating myself in view of the fact that I know I am ordinary, and on every occasion we meet she may stand facing that I look enormous.

This girl I met is staggeringly beautiful, she has something you may perhaps wish in a girl. She has swag which I don't fix, so on every occasion we meet she will be in vogue all this stylish wardrobe in which I am just in wash pants and plain hoodie.

This is
me, I tremendously want to meet her but I antipathy the way I look. She has seen me and she confirmed she doesn't care about how I look etc, that I look fine etc. But me being myself know I look enormous.

Being can I do? I love this girl so noticeably and she says she loves me, the only face stopping me from meeting her is me hating my embrace. I antipathy my face!

Reference: mark-rayan-pua.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment