Monday, April 20, 2009

The Two Guys Are Getting Me Confused

The Two Guys Are Getting Me Confused
Pls I hv come again with my wahala, and need ur advice n dat of all WC readers,pls hid my info. I hv this 2 guys dat r really dear to me,buh want to settle for one. Hv made a list to compare both. for d guy i met 1st he is God fearing,has a great respect 4 women,loves kids,has a good dress sense,hard working(buh nt business minded),funny,nt yet stable(he is a lecturer,buh doesn't hv a place of his own,stays wit parents 4 nw),thinks it silly sending airtime to girls(so has only given me airtime,once in our 8months of dating),we call each other equally,n we stay in d same city,am close to his family,he doesn't listen to me dat much,n we don't talk dat much,am still in medical school,n he doesn't really appreciate my course,he is an engineering graduate. And for the 2nd guy(met him 3months into my relationship with d 1st guy),he is God fearing too,respects women,good dress sense,hard working n business minded,he Is a lecturer too,but outside d country,stable,funny n loves kids,generous in sending airtime,n still calls a lot,he listens to me,am nt dat close wit his family yet,he appreciates my course,but my issue with him is am taller than he his,and I don't know if I can handle the long distance.

We talk very well on phone,all this while he has been trying to get me to accept him but I hv been holding back, so somehow he stopped but we still talk, and I realised I don't want things to be jst like dat. Sorry for my long story pls.This article is (c) Copyright - All rights reserved www.wivestownhallconnection.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment