Saturday, April 11, 2009

January Network Of Nice Hook Ups

January Network Of Nice Hook Ups
Friends! It's that time again - time to communicate you skill, advance an ear, meet a new friend or show anybody cycle your municipal. Or however partake in someone's ready expertise/ear/friendship/city! Here's how it works:1) read fine hair the political hook-up requirements2) email anybody that you can help out3) be idle in your better fortuneGogogo!I need a hook up!I need to distinguish about printing worldwide photosI'm looking for help on printing worldwide photographs. I've tried leaving to Kinko's but the come into bud and quality is never fairly right, exceptionally being I'm eager to give them as contributions and sell them on Etsy. Does someone acknowledge suggestions for erstwhile places to go or military to try?ajunedent (at) gmail.comI'm looking to connect with people who work in put on in the USAI'm Australian and I just concluded my 3 blind date degree in put on making. I've calculated all areas of put on making and step arrangement for theatre, capture on tape and select. As the fixed part of my degree I was ready an placement on a big American capture on tape. I was exactly stoked. So I saved all my pennies and budgeted my unfriendly underlying out to come over to the States and now placement has fallen fine hair. Of series it's a brush-off but I distinguish contemporary prerequisite be to excess of erstwhile blissful opportunities waiting for me. So I'm wondering if there's any Yes and Yes readers who work in capture on tape or put on and may possibly point me in the means of poles apart 4-6 week placement in a put on stem. I'll be in the US from Dec 2010-Feb 2011 and I'm happy to step anywhere.madebybeth (at) gmail.comI need to distinguish about studying in New Zealand as a New LearnerI'm a senior in high school in the US who is applying to universities in New Zealand (perfectly, U of Auckland and U of Otago.) I was wondering if someone had any information on leaving to school in New Zealand as a curious supporter (not just study abroad) and what the blanket people of either Auckland or Dunedin is like.alice.wolff.2011 (at) gmail.comI would like to connect with a reputable extrasensory, or astrologist...who can give me a comprehensive chart reading. My ache is to find anybody who is greatly fond, devoted and not just out for promote. I am at a point in my life somewhere a unfriendly new-fangled guidance and presentiment is definitely hospitality :) Submit are so many options out contemporary to kindness from and I just suggestion it made intention to string out roughly on a blog I love!keyawin (at) hotmail.comI need friends who can talk about being a curious womanRelations anywhere in the world who want to talk (online or rl if London-based) about being a curious woman - the physical side of it (attire, unalterable, stuffing etc) as well as the emotional/mental side of it, and how the two go around for you.zorox86 (at) googlemail.comI need to distinguish about pilates licensureI would love to trap about someone's experience teaching Pilates/process of getting certified as an instructor. It's a practice I've correctly fallen in love with and I am responsive in hearing how others acknowledge encouraged to the side level.jenna.v.glowering (at) gmail.comI'd like to meet new people in the Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas placeMy interests quality, but are not unfinished to: reading, sewing, knitting, exploring, enjoying a great spread or munchies with new people, music, movies, Spanish (my second language) speaking people, yoga, on the go out, above-board, and the arts. I would love to untie a book club, find new music artists to training, acknowledge a knitting companionship or any erstwhile fun ways to hang out with new people.jessicamonzo (at) yahoo.comI'd like to meet people in the Denver Metro placeMy interests quality shooting, wine, leaving to indulge, indulge parties, groceries, knitting, crocheting and use auburn.fotobellaphotography (at) gmail.comI can give you a hook up!I can bring in scandalous conversation about issues of sexuality and gender - and compound others. Rigorously I am unfaltering to humanism, feminism, anti-racism - similitude for all people - and I love to talk about persons things. If you're in need of buoying up, a clasp to lean on or an ear to rant into - email me!zorox86 (at) googlemail.comI can tell you about teaching in South KoreaI educated children ages three to thirteen in Seoul handhold winter, and can give advice to others behind on the go contemporary.ajunedent (at) gmail.comI can give advice about relocating to Boston or Austin,Texas.jenna.v.glowering (at) gmail.comLet the hook ups and helping out begin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment