Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Should I Continue

I don't know where to start from. Am in a relationship with this great guy for 18months and am in my early 20s and final year.I started dating this guy because I was lonely and needed someone around although I later tried to love him and he love me so much but I found out he wasn't

what I wanted.

Firstly he has mouth odor, he doesn't dress to my taste, he is not tush @ all, he get angry easily,too playful,always tell me things he has done for me like gifts and money and when I try to fight him for his mistakes he will say God will judge me.

He paid some of my bills when things were tight for me. The worst part is i met his mom last year and she doesn't really like me and since then his sisters don't even chat with me on bbm or call me again.

His mom told him that we are not compatible that she went to check although I don't believe such but presently they think we are not dating again but he kept saying it's him I want to marry not his mom.

He rarely tells his mom things about him..he got a car and land and others things but he kept it secret from his family and am always the one begging him to call his mom and sisters. He doesn't av tight relationship with his family and I think that's why he feels he can marry me even if they don't consent.

Am a yoruba girl and I know the effect of in-laws in marriage. This january I dated another guy and it didn't work out. my question now should I break up with this guy? I just need your candid advice because this guy kept telling me he loves me.

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNThis article is (c) Copyright - All rights reserved www.wivestownhallconnection.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment