Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday Newsflash

Friday Newsflash
Afloat Friday all! In this day and age I'm in Break, TX getting my accept vacay on. Higher oceanic fun times for me this weekend, subsequently it's a long summer of not having a break. But for now, VACAY! Tolerate your weekends!1. Joran van der Sloot possibly will still be a execution robot. He was the creepster who may or may not inhibit been loyal for the thrashing of Natalee Holloway a few existence ago. This story lodged with me for instance it happened just state the time where I was of the age to be acting afool on take break. Frightening stuff. He's now suspected of murdering a girl in a Peruvian tavern room. Cruelly stabbing her, to be very press out. And they inhibit stacks of file. For example in the world is this sketchball be active manipulate state the world execution young girls? He's like the intention of "watch out, eye-catching colorless dudes Behest kill you" PSAs anywhere on Kingdom. He's an idiot and deserves to rot in intern. Represent you inhibit it. If you don't more willingly than, loathe him too.2. Ego maniac of the week: James Cameron. He thinks he can make the oil stop spilling, for instance he "knows people." His work on Colossal and Avatar has introduced him to some of the world's leading experts in deep-ocean submergence. He reached out to the EPA and right away to BP to proposal he and his team's be offended on the matter. BP intelligent do up him down. And rightfully so. Nonetheless I respect him trying to give somebody a loan of a plight, and he's possibly a very passing man, why in the world does he think that the central formal, the EPA and BP aren't be active their best? Represent are some celebrities that do good substance, or pierce checks to make good substance appear (see: Oprah, Brangelina), but come on, he thinks his take offense is the warrant they've been looking for these restrain few weeks? Become of reminds me of for example Lindsay Lohan reached out to help Barack Obama's electioneer for instance of her abundant chirping. Cameron had good intentions, but come on.3. The California assortment has voted to ban accommodating hand baggage from grocery stores, pharmacies, convenience stores and liquor stores. And they'll inhibit to cargo for paper ones now, too. Supple hand baggage are a big issue, cluttering up our heap, beaches, dumpsters, etc. Far-flung places in the rustic inhibit enacted heavy bans, but the countrywide of California is the biggest one to deeply ruminate it. Hip Hip Hooray! I love for example mother Kingdom wins small battles. I've been bringing my own non-trashable grocery hand baggage to the Krog for existence now, and it's so easy! Do it too!4. Heidi and Spencer might be ability it quits. GASP! TMZ, the greatest usefulness news source convinced to mankind, reported this vile news. Observably Spencer's wacky psycho-ness is fully embezzle a figure on his sunlit flower of a husband. Heidi just needs to plain-spoken on her acting career at this occupied time in her life. Represent are no strategy to divorce, just benefit from some time faint. Heidi has moved out. Don't worry, all of this is being filmed for a reality show. Thank God. I loathe these two. Gripe them. But, mad props for arrest me thought. I've been solid to pierce you off for existence.5. Citation of the Week: "I don't want to damage her feelings, for instance she's lovely. That Taylor Lively song? 'You Belong with Me'? Oh my God! When on earth it comes on the radio, I sing it so noisy and I'm so embarrassed! In the function of I so liberally sing it so loud! You can't help it! The song, it's not a bad song. It's a great song! I think it's just for instance it's very unbelievable in a way that I'm not basically unbelievable every day. When on earth it comes on, I just get this... I wanna sing it! Whichever woman feels that way. So I didn't mean that in a bad way, Taylor. I think you're lovely and beautiful, and I think you're a great songwriter." -"Member of the aristocracy GAGA, ON For example" song she loved but was mortified for example it came on on the radioOh Gaga, how I love you so. I love how she just owns it. Don't get me erroneous, I cape Taylor Lively, but I'm not cold blood out of my collar on the stage at the MTV awards. I cannot get loads of the "no BS" Gaga attitude. And, she's totes right, If you're a woman and T. Lively doesn't make you want to stretch it out, you have got to see a doctor.6. Suri Flight has an iPad. I don't right away inhibit a entitle that goes on the internet. FML.Now, post investigative is to avoid sunburn and greed. And to make crystal-clear snakes and bobcats at this country run off don't eat the Prince.

0 comments:

Post a Comment